Feejer sighting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRYP

Reaction score
Saw a Silver and a Black Cherry FJR parked at a diner on the south side of Savanna, IL today. Who was out there the same time as me?

Tryp

It wasn't me as I have an 05. But I ride through Savanna a couple of times a month on Scenic Ridge,Zion,Massbach roads. I just love riding in that area.

It wasn't me as I have an 05. But I ride through Savanna a couple of times a month on Scenic Ridge,Zion,Massbach roads. I just love riding in that area.

Awesome, Scotty. Let me know next time your in the mood for a run in the area...maybe we can hook up. I'm sure you have some good rides in that neck of the woodsthat I'd like to learn about.

How bout we plan for a run up there sometimes in September? My next two weekends are pretty full up. How bout like the weekend of September 12th or the 13th?

And I didn't post it here last year,but the last weekend in September. I usually get a group ride together and ride to St Olaf Iowa for a tenderloin. I usually post the ride at SportTouring.Net in region 4. But I'll post up info here also!

Heres a pic of my friend Larry (RIP) at St Olaf from 2 years ago. Larry was killed in late May on his ST1300 by a goddam deer.

loin12.jpg

And heres a group pic from last year. I'm the fat guy with the red head wife behind me!

tender2.jpg

Here's a link as to why I love the St Olaf tenderloin!!!!!!

https://des-loines.blogspot.com/2008/10/st-...rloin-ever.html

Last edited by a moderator: