Feejers On Da Dragon

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smthng

He rocks!
Reaction score
Hey all, I got back happily and safely and am getting caught up on real life. But...

One of the photo crews that works the dragon has already posted some of the images from last weekend. I've built an album with all the feejers I could spot. So far, I've only gone through the pictures from the 17th. I'll gather up the others a bit later and add them to another album. You can sift through the album here... https://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.d...Photos?a=233480

Update: Album for the 18th available here...

These are from Dragon Slayer Photos / Southern Images. Killboy generally take a LOT longer, but I'll grab all his and put them in an album as well.

ps. I haven't looked at ANY of the other threads or emails yet... got a lot of other stuff to catch up on. So don't think I'm ignoring anyone or don't care enough to check... I'll get to them. :) Wh00p!

Last edited by a moderator:
The FJR pics I took are at

www.UCmba97.photoreflect.com

If you are interested in any pics, don't order from the site. Email me the pic numbers and i'll send them to you via email for nothing.

I tried to get all the riders as they returned to the hotel from Saturday's ride.

Thanks,

Angie

Toophast, I had the same problem, I found that the link to the new page comes up as "ucmba87" instead of "97", change the "8" to a "9" on the new page and hit GO, it should come up then :lol:

Thanks everyone for the great shots :D :clap: :clap:

Chris

Not sure why it's not working. I'll have to work on that. In the mean time you can get there anyother way. go to WWW.UCmba97.blogspot.com

on the right is a link that says "purchase photos here" then click show all events. The EOM will be in the list

Sorry for the problems. I'll try to get the other one corrected.

Angel

The original link post is corrected now (at least it work here on my pc)

Sorry for the trouble. This publishing photos on the web stuff is new for me.

Angel

:angel: