Finally got 100,000 Milles!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toolman

Reaction score
Well I finally hit 100,000 miles on my 2003 FJR! No major problems. The usual suspects...TPS, center stand and regular maintenance. And I thought Scooter would get there first! Ron

:clapping: Some serious riding - congrats! How many more miles are you going to run her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Ron! Quite a milestone to achieve. Woo-hoo! :yahoo:

:clapping:

Damn! Another one to beat me to it. My poor FJR has been laid up for nearly two months now while I slowly make repairs. It's getting there.

Hope you have another great 100k!

100,000...Yikes! That's great; congratulations on all that riding. It's also nice to know that we can expect to get 100k out of these bikes without much problem! :clapping: Hey, wanna hear something funny? My son has an 03 R6 and I tried to get him to go for a quick ride with me; he asked me how far I planned to go and when I told him only 15-20 miles, he freaked out saying that was too far!

Well I finally hit 100,000 miles on my 2003 FJR! No major problems. The usual suspects...TPS, center stand and regular maintenance. And I thought Scooter would get there first! Ron

Congrats...that is quite a milestone! Now if I could just quit this f*&^%)( job I could catch you :rolleyes:

Maybe you ought to go pay Skooter a visit....to entice him to speed up repairs.....well done....nice to know the bike is like the energizer bunny....it just keeps going & going & going...... :good: ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! I also have an 03 and it is good to know I have at least another 80,000 miles of riding left :clapping:

Latest posts