• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Backrest, FloorBoards, Throttle Lock, and T-Bone

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamelBill

Reaction score
Getting ready to sell my 2010 FJR in the spring, so going to sell off some of the farkles. Send me a PM with your email for pictures of any items you need to see. All items are in excellent used condition, no surprises.

1. Padded passenger backrest, don't remember the brand, but very nice, with a thick black pad which sits far enough back that the passenger does not cramp the rider by being pushed forward. Excellent condition, as new. New it cost $250, will ship to your door in the USA for $140.

2. Salamander Smooth CiyTapered Pounder Throttle Lock, in satin finish see link below. Stainless Steel, work and look great $138 new, will ship to your door for $60

https://www.manicsalamander.com/products/app-finder-weights/app-finder-detail.aspx?size=Tapered%20Pounder&finish=Stainless&type=Throttle%20Lock

3. T-bone GPS mount, EC. Great place to mount your GPS, perfect viiew, mounts to your front gas tank bolts. $25 shipped to your door

4. Knifemaker passenger Floor Boards, EC. These will make your wife very happy, especially in combination with the backrest. $40 shipped to your door.

All PM's and Pics requests replied to. For those that requested pics, I sent directly to email address supplied. i think the backrest is from Premier Cycles, sounds right anyway.

Throttle lock and floorboards are sold. Pretty strong interest in the backrest, but not sold yet. T-bone still available.

I still have the Premier Cycle Accessory backrest. Everything else is sold. Price reduced to $135 shipped to your door.