• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR GEN II Black Friday Farkle Sale Parts 1 and 2 Combined

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack D

Reaction score
Could not sell a high mileage 2009 FJR so I have defarkled it and am selling individual accessories. All prices include shipping to CONUS except trailer hitch and aux gas tank bracket.

Kouba Lowering Links, drops rear 7/8". $80 from Kouba, $115 from our local dealer! $45

IMG_7610.JPG

Passenger Backrest, not sure of manufacturer, maybe PCA, it is a quality piece $165 SOLD

Uni-Go trailer hitch $355 from Uni-Go, receiver not included, I used this with a Givi mounting plate on the back and a 50 liter Givi top box to hold our camping gear. $125 plus shipping

IMG_7613.JPG

Pazzo Adjustable Levers $199 from Pazzo I put these on because of my small hands, they are curved a little closer to the handlebars. These are NOT the Chinese copies. $115

IMG_7615.JPG

Quick mount tankbag mounting rings

SW Motech EVO Tankbag mounting ring $41.95 from Twisted Throttle $25

Givi Tankbag mounting ring $12

Stock seat covers front and rear, came from my seats when I had seats reworked, no rips or damage $20

K&N Air Filter $65.99 from K&N, $25 SOLD

Last edited by a moderator: