FJR...... IBR support at St Louis...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
I have been busy loading my truck for the Friday evening FJR tire and oil change party in St. Louis. I loaded everything I thing any of our FJR brothers may need... Generator, air compresser, lights, tools, oil, filters, No-Mar tire changer, spare wheels with tires for Greg... And the list goes on... If anyone is in touch with one of our guys and they need support please let me know asap. As it goes right now I have three sets of tires and three oil changes on friday evening. I will stay all night if I have to to help these tough FJR riders... PM me or check the help list for my phone #.. Smitty :blink:

I have been busy loading my truck for the Friday evening FJR tire and oil change party in St. Louis. I loaded everything I thing any of our FJR brothers may need... Generator, air compresser, lights, tools, oil, filters, No-Mar tire changer, spare wheels with tires for Greg... And the list goes on... If anyone is in touch with one of our guys and they need support please let me know asap. As it goes right now I have three sets of tires and three oil changes on friday evening. I will stay all night if I have to to help these tough FJR riders... PM me or check the help list for my phone #.. Smitty :blink:
Wow! That's going the extra mile. I'm sure they will appreciate your help.

NoMar changer - whoof! Wish I had one of those...

I hope to have one extra set of Avons with me. Fed-ex says they will be here on Thursday... If anyone needs help look for a white Easy-up and a white Ford pick-up in the parking lot.

As of right now heres the service..

Skooter... tires and a oil change

Ignacio....oil change

Paul Peloquin.... oil change

Also 2 other forum members for tires only.

Smitty

I hope to have one extra set of Avons with me. Fed-ex says they will be here on Thursday... If anyone needs help look for a white Easy-up and a white Ford pick-up in the parking lot.
As of right now heres the service..

Skooter... tires and a oil change

Ignacio....oil change

Paul Peloquin.... oil change

Also 2 other forum members for tires only.

Smitty
So Smitty, I kinda need an oil change, I'm not in the rally but, ya think, if I were to stop by, you might be able to... :unsure: Just kidding!

Seriously, the riders will be really, really happy to see YOU :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Smitty,

how's this being financed? You need any contributions?

I'm just sittin' in the bleachers watchin' but maybe I can help in some way.

Way to go Smitty,Your help to those guys will be invaluable after the tough conditions they've been riding in.

I know it will boost their spirits to see you and know they've got you to do some good service on their bikes.

Good job Smitty!! Hope those IBR guys make it safely...we're rootin' forum! :)

Oh yeah, don't forget the drain plug... :lol: Okay so that wasn't funny....so sue me.

Thanks guys for the offer. No funds needed here.... All it is costing is a little fuel and some time. Plus it is a honor to rub elbows with all the riders... Well maybe not those BMW guys... :dribble: :dribble: .. Just kiddin.. :yahoo: . I am glad it was here, I got to go to the starting banquet. I also have a ticket to the finishers banquet... I will let everyone know how "our boys, and girl" is doing.

The best thing about it is I made a few more quality friends at this event. Chances are I would have never got the chance to meet Lisa and Toby Stevens, Matt, Paul, and others... It is a great time to live near St Louis.. Smitty

You Rock Smitty!

It's guys like you that frequently restore my faith in humanity, and this community as a whole. You are what it's all about, and the first time we meet, the beer is on me....

The best thing about it is I made a few more quality friends at this event. Chances are I would have never got the chance to meet Lisa and Toby Stevens, Matt, Paul, and others... It is a great time to live near St Louis.. Smitty
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to chat with you more at the Start, but I was just a wee bit busy trying to get 97 bikes out of the compound.

I won't be at the mid-way Checkpoint (I used up an awful lot of my meager vacation hours training/doing BBG Hell Week), but I will be at the Finish since I am one of the official Scorers. We'll chat more at the Finisher's Banquet.... and I'll see about setting up some FJR-specific banquet tables.... B)

Kick ass and take names Smitty!! w/o your support these guys would not stand a chance. Your part of the team. Way to step up dude!! :yahoo: