• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Parts For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moto2wheelin

Reaction score
Set of mufflers from Gen 2 in very good condition. No dents, no rash, only small marks from being on the bike for 8K miles. $what are they worth?

SW Motech Rear Rack: Silver finish, $90

SW Motech Quick Lock Givi Monokey Adapter: $25

SW Motech Quick Lock Soft Luggage Adapter: $25

FJR Stem Nut w/ Ram Ball: $10

FJR Stock Soft Inner Bag Liners: $50

The shipping charges will be added once we know where anything that sells is going. Pictures of everything are on my webshots album, link below. I will ship USPS or UPS, whichever you prefer. If you are local to the Atlanta, GA area it can happen very easily!

https://community.webshots.com/album/579765045wBcMWd

I do,let me know if you are interested. I hate to see the last of the FJR parts leaving, I just know I will have another one! I will update this post though any time something sells.

I really want them but I will have to wait for a couple of days to make sure I have the money this pay day, if not I hope you will still have them in 2 weeks

Rear rack and soft luggage adapter are still available. I don't really know why the rack is, good price and excellent piece that allows quick change options! The soft bag liners have been spoken for, will update if they fall through for some reason.

Soft bag liners have been sold now as well. The SW Rack and soft luggage adapter is all that is left, but one guy has asked about them. Will update when I hear back from him. Thanks!

Set of mufflers from Gen 2 in very good condition. No dents, no rash, only small marks from being on the bike for 8K miles. $what are they worth?

SW Motech Rear Rack: Silver finish, $90

SW Motech Quick Lock Givi Monokey Adapter: $25

SW Motech Quick Lock Soft Luggage Adapter: $25

FJR Stem Nut w/ Ram Ball: $10

FJR Stock Soft Inner Bag Liners: $50

The shipping charges will be added once we know where anything that sells is going. Pictures of everything are on my webshots album, link below. I will ship USPS or UPS, whichever you prefer. If you are local to the Atlanta, GA area it can happen very easily!

https://community.webshots.com/album/579765045wBcMWd
Ok, the soft luggage adapter is now sold as well. The only item left is the SW Rear Rack, I will take the listed price shipped for it.

PM sent regarding delivered mufflers and adapter. :(
George,

I sent you a reply. Please send pictures of the mufflers to me. Any damage other than I stated originally had to come from shipping. They are just stock mufflers that have been on the bike 8K miles, sorry that they aren't what you wanted. I will refund your paypal money as soon as we talk. I always leave it right there sitting until anything I sell has been received and both parties happy anyway. You won't be out anything other than the trouble of talking to me and possibly taking a picture of them and the box as I asked in the reply. I apologize, but dont' worry, you'll be happy. You just obviously won't have the mufflers you needed/wanted.

Thanks,

Brian