FJR specific Christmas presents?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redfish Hunter

Gone Fishing
Reaction score
I struggled a bit with where to put this thread. I first thought Parts and Accessories or possibly FJR specific. Then I remembered who I was dealing with. Maybe putting it here will save us all from Rule 10.

I will make it simple. If your son/daughter/wife/significant other were to attempt to buy you a gift related to your FJR, what would you want? New gloves? New boots? Yamaha Spray Detailer? Or, a new Cee Bailey +4 +4 reverse contour light tint windshield? Be realistic and reasonable.

Dear Santa,

How about if I keep the Clearwater Kristas and we just replace everything else with a 2014? I'll park it right next to the Christmas tree so you can find it quickly. Can I ask a dumb question? How ya gonna get it up the chimney?

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
A set of Garauld's Highway Pegs! Why the hell did I wait soooo long to get them. I'm also waiting for the new AE version to show up under my tree. Pleeeeease!!! :)

Something that I know I can use, affordable, and will fit...............Yamaha oil filters.

Forks.
sad.png

A Garmin zumo 390LM or a 660/665,Garauld's Highway Pegs,and..Saddlebags..Yes!I have not Saddlebags...

Too many things Eh..?!

Oh,i forgot..

And...a pair of Clearwater Krista,or Erica...Doesn't matter which one......
smile.png

And...a Laam Seat.......
smile.png

This is the first year since I bought ny FJR that I don't have at least one item on my Christmas list for the bike. I was planning to ask for a new radar detector, but my wife just bought me one for my car, so I didn't want to be greedy.

Things from past year's lists:

GPS

Radar Detector

Givi top box

brake pads

spark plugs

tire changing tools

oil and filter

mounting brackets GPS and radar detector

Ampli Rider

Aux lights

dash shelf

Gloves

Lots more that I can't think of right now

Großyohann 125 pound weight reduction kit for the FJR.

Super Sport Comp's CG lowering kit

Drag Max traction kit

...Be realistic and reasonable.
Awww, shucks, you had to go and spoil it.

Tank bag
reflective decal set
Tank Slapper paint protection kit
brake light flasher
power distribution
battery tender
right angle valve stems
Oxford heated grips Louisiana exemption
cooling vest
hydration system
helmet lock
power outlet
rad guard
fender extender
Baker air wings
Laminar lip
shortie windshield
cover (half or full)
Cobra exhaust shields
color anodized hardware kit

Papa Chuy Viejo desperately needs a road map from Arizona to Belize for his FJR, I am freezing my old fat Irish ass off here in Chandler with this 55F HI and 35F Lo mullarkey: I want to ride my FJR to Guatemala for Christmas Day, eating lobster and drinking mescal on 12/25! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Mexico-Map.jpg

I want a tire "machine." Can be any of the models, but I want it complete, so I can do my own tires. Oh and a lift. I'll store it under the Expedition so it's out of the way.

Either that, or a nice Yamaha WR450 to do the dirty work the FJR doesn't like doing.

^^ Interesting gift choice for the son/daughter/wife/significant other.

A few more "reasonable" items not yet mentioned.

Ariete Bridgeport angled valve stem ($25 Ebay)

Fuzeblock FZ1 ($84)

Klipsch S4i ear buds ($95)

TPMS ($150)

Go Pro camera $250)