• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR stuff - Delkevic exhaust, MCL stem nut, BigFoot, OES frame sliders, GenMar risers, OE levers, OE mirrors, and more

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger_993

Reaction score
Cleaning out the garage. Please PM me with interest. These prices don't include shipping, but I'll be happy to give a price, USPS priority mail, to your zip code. Please use regular PayPal for payment and I can usually get to the post office within 1 business day to ship stuff out. 

$25.00 Original equipment brake and clutch lever set with around 25k miles. Yamaha part #5VS-83922-00-00 (brake) and #5EA-83912-00-00 (clutch). Fits Gen 1, 2 & 3 bikes. 

wCh4igG9oJngCOCRmPi3uJw-rVHg7rsoE5FzV2MXvMlY4zXkPJ2_kq_WcCQ=w2400

$15.00 SOLD Garauld's radar detector mount with stainless steel screws. This mounts directly on top of the brake or clutch fluid reservoir and provides the perfect location for a radar detector. Pro tip: use 3M Dual-Lock to mount your detector and that sucker ain't coming off without a bit of persuasion. Fits all Gen 1, 2 & 3 bikes. 

$55.00 SOLD Pair of HVMP bar end weights, 1 pound each, in stainless steel. Easy install, looks sharp, and reduces handlebar vibrations. Fits Gen 1, 2 & 3 bikes. 

$35.00 SOLD Left hand mirror assembly in cobalt blue for years 2006 & 2012. See photos for blemishes. Yamaha part #3P6-26280-00-P2

$35.00 SOLD Right hand mirror assembly in cobalt blue for years 2006 & 2012. See photos for blemishes/rash. Yamaha part #3P6-26290-00-P2 

$15.00 SOLD MCL steering head nut with 1" RAM ball. This nut replaces the OE nut and provides a centrally located RAM ball to mount an accessory such as a nav unit. Fits Gen 1, 2, & 3 bikes.

$55.00 SOLD SW-Motech mirror extenders. If you see too much of your arms/shoulders in your mirrors, the mirror extender will help by pushing the mirrors out slightly providing a wider view. Fits Gen 2 & 3 bikes. 

$35.00 SOLD OES frame sliders. Minimalist style layer of protection against drops. Quickly bolts into an engine mount on both sides of the bike. No modifications needed. Fits all Gen 2 bikes. 

$35.00 SOLD GenMar 1" bar risers. Fits Gen 2 & 3 bikes. I've got the installation instructions available as a PDF if you need them. 

$10.00 SOLD WynPro Big-Foot. This is for Gen 1 & 2 bikes with aftermarket exhaust; it has a slightly different footprint profile to accommodate aftermarket exhaust but I can't see why it won't work for standard exhaust bikes as well.

$290.00 SOLD Delkevic 17" Tri-Oval stainless exhaust. Fantastic, awesome sound. Very clean and dent free. Carbon gaskets are included but you may need fresh ones which can be ordered from Delkevic if needed. DB killers/baffles are included but not installed. They fasten with one screw if a quieter exhaust note suits your taste. Fits Gen 2 & 3 bikes. 

ADDITIONAL LOCAL PICKUP ITEMS - I don't want to deal with shipping the following items, so if you're interested and local to Minneapolis, let me know. 

$95 SOLD locally Givi SR357

$200  SOLD locally Givi E52 Maxia top case with Givi light kit. Comes with one original red key.