FJR Tech Day XIII

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lack of pictures has me thinking it might have been a ghey fest. Complete with azz grabbing and Butt Dart games.
Let's just say there were shenanigans enough to invoke the "what happens at tech day stays at tech day" rule, and pulling out a camera was risking being neutered.

Now Joe, I thought we were corrected more than once it was FAB not AFB...... but then some may have fuzzy memories..........

More of you guys need to get onboard and do this.. The guys that have no clue ( Andy) would enjoy learning how to fix stuff.
I'll admit there was an intimidation factor my first time. I hadn't been on the forum much and didn't know anyone. Thought I would be mocked for my lack of skill. Turns out you don't have to be a mechanic or engineer to go to one of these. If you doubt your ability or skill, there is always someone there to help. And don't underestimate the usefulness of holding a flashlight, finding a wrench, keeping track of parts, etc.
I myself am "mechanically inept" so I let Tommy Kay handle the Fuzeblock install which he did an amazing job of! I find I'm much more useful to just stay out of the way and fetch tools as opposed to getting hands on.

Latest posts