Fjrgoodies.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rudy 2 mails or e-mails? If you want immediate response calling on the phone will probably work best.

Try www.bikejohnny.com

Don't know why you didn't get a response, they have always been quick to reply with me. May want to try and send a fax if calling isn't a possibility for you. May also want to confirm the email address, and that their reply didn't get directed to your junk mail folder or something like that.

email didn't work for me so I called them and they shipped very fast. Agree on idea to pick up that phone.

Guru Glen and the gang aren't real big on emails. Took them a week to respond to me a couple times. You want to buy something, best to just call and place an order or even ask a question. They are very knowledgeable and have great service. Ask for Glen, though. The other guy lost my order. Twice.

Depending on where you're at, BikeJohnny in UK is another great FJR source. 'Course that Euro to US exchange rate IS pretty sweet, I would imagine. Even with shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
They sold me a Yamaha FJR cover and were very helpful and quick to hsip.

Glen went out of his way to get the cover when I wanted it.

I really like FJR Goodies and recomend them highly, but BikeJohnny's good too and might respond to e-mail. They ship to the US so I assume they'd ship to Chile.

FJR Goodies has always been quick-but you do need to call. Got my new tires from them. Good guys and quick-very helpful. :D

Hi :Two mails sended to FJRGoodies for buying some accessories and no response. Do you know an other Webshop that send accessories outside USA?

Thanks a lot

Rudy H.Garrido

[email protected]
Try to e-mail at Gary Mc Coy. He has been the best businesspartner to me.Great prices and absolutely fabulous service!I live in the Europe, Finland and everything has been working great! :)

His e-mail address is:[email protected]

Shameless plug for FJRGoodies:

FJR Goodies is the Parts Dept for Sunnyside Motorcycle in Washington state, USA. They actually host open house sessions for FJR owners to help us figure out our machines and properly maintain these bikes. They are the only bike shop in the USA to do so, as near as I can tell. If wanderlust takes you up here from South America or from any other point, note this shop and drop in.

Having said that, the parts shop doesn't do e-mails very well. It's far better to pick up the phone. Talk to Glenn, he is dialed on the fine points of the FJR parts and manuals. Check the link, below, you will be hard pressed to beat their prices on the stuff you will need if you rack up miles on this FJR miles beast. Filters, crush washers, tires, foot guards, etc.

I support this parts shop with 30,000 FJR miles and counting!

https://www.fjrgoodies.com/default.cfm

Last edited by a moderator: