FJR's Going to Hell's Canyon Rally June 07

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ArcAngl

Doing the planning for the Hells Canyon Motorcycle Rally already and I am looking for a couple good FJR's to ride with. Got about 10 bikes going with me from work but they are all Hogs or Metric Cruisers :dribble: . Some will be leaving from ProCaliber Motorsports in Vancouver WA and then all will meet up and leave from Action Motorsports in Fairview OR Friday morning. I have made a route and even added some twisties, for us that want to feel our butts pucker.

Let me know if any of you going are interested. We would love to have you lead the way, since we dont know where the HELL we are going :unsure: ......JUST KIDDING :yahoo:

Hope to hear from someone in here.

PS send me your emails and I will send you the route I have in mind. Then you can tell me of a better one and then we can fight :dwarf: back and forth on whose is better. LMAO. :lol:

I'm dying to get out there and ride Hell's Canyon. I had set up a trip last year before my wife hurt her back and we had a sick family member. I'd jump in in a second, but June is a busy month for me this year.

I'm sure it'll be a blast. Ride safe.

Jeff

I might go, never been over in that part of the state. Depends on the weather also. Can you PM me a map of your route?

Greg