• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale, 09 FJR1300A, 11k, $7250

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falko

Reaction score
09 FJR, std trans, about 11.2k miles.

I dropped the bike, no speed, actually didn't drop it, it jumped on its own. minor rash on some plastic, exhaust and engine casing. Mirror took the burnt of the fall and will be replaced. Bags were not on the bike at the time.

Bike has,

MV motorad risers

hand guards (and have the little extensions, just not yet mounted.)

GIVI wind shield (have a second shield that comes with it)

heated grips with temptroller

I have a fuse block wired in and is switched off a 50A relay, relay runs off the factory heated grips blue plug

Also a connection wire off the fuse block to power a tank bag. I use a First Gear Laguna with the integral GPS pouch, works well. Can negotiate the tank bag in, not the gps.

Seat is custom, very comfy, but stitching could be better. combination of brown and black leather.

Brake and clutch fluids and differential fluid changed last winter

New plugs last winter (only road about 600 miles this year)

Tires are about 6k old, 23GTs

I will change the oil upon purchase (oil has been changed about 3 times during this mileage)

Have spare key and the hole covers.

Asking $7250, come and look, make offer, but I am not taking much more a hit. I know pics would help, but have limited time to post here, will email pics upon request. Bike is in great shape besides the plastic scrapes. If I don't sell the bike before winter, I'll repair those parts and raise the price come spring.

I asked him where he is and the location is Massachusetts. May be posted in ad, but if so I missed it. I wish it was closer...

Thanks, guys. I'll try to get some photos up this weekend. I am going to order the mirror this weekend as well.

Being the bike is black, you don't notice the damage until you look at it, walking by you wouldn't see it. I see why these bikes are so heavy, they are built pretty stout.

Yeah, fly and ride. I'll pick you up at the airport AND buy you lunch. Come get it in a month or so and take a couple days to check out the leaf season. I'll even throw in a map with some good routes outlined.

I don't want to see the bike go, but circumstances dictate it. And it would be nice to get it to a new home before snow flies.