• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Givi SR357 and Givi V56NN Maxia 4 w/ Backrest Pad

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trailrider57

Reaction score
​So you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas? Well here you go.

Givi SR357 (fits 2006 up) $110

Givi V56NN Maxia 4 with E111 Backrest Pad $325

Both items are in as new condition. The rack was mounted on the bike for about 2 weeks. The top case was mounted for around 6 hours and has never had anything placed in it. The backrest pad has not been mounted to the top case allowing for it to be mounted later if desired. Prices do not include shipping. If you are in the North Texas/DFW area I would consider meeting somewhere to save postage. I will take Paypal as payment online or cash if in person. I am unable to attach pictures as I do not have a photo hosting site but I am sure if you PM me that I can get pictures to you.

​So you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas? Well here you go.

Givi SR357 (fits 2006 up) $110

Givi V56NN Maxia 4 with E111 Backrest Pad $325

Both items are in as new condition. The rack was mounted on the bike for about 2 weeks. The top case was mounted for around 6 hours and has never had anything placed in it. The backrest pad has not been mounted to the top case allowing for it to be mounted later if desired. Prices do not include shipping. If you are in the North Texas/DFW area I would consider meeting somewhere to save postage. I will take Paypal as payment online or cash if in person. I am unable to attach pictures as I do not have a photo hosting site but I am sure if you PM me that I can get pictures to you.

To SkooterG: The forum states you are unable to receive personal messages. At this time I have someone interested in the top case including the back pad.

Latest posts