• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale:OEM Trunk $250.00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumper

Reaction score
I sold my bike a while back (I really miss the FJR but could not afford a new one) and have a trunk with mounting rack for sale. It looks brand new with the exception of one very slight mark on top (see pic) where I opened it too close to the hotel wall. You really don't even notice it but I need to mention it anyway. The trunk mounts very easily. You remove the 3 screws from the tail and replace slightly longer screws. You will have to buy the longer screws as I had to leave them on the bike when I sold it.Buyer will be responsible for shipping cost. I live in Tampa, FL.

If interested, email me at: [email protected] and I will email you pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, it is Blue. 2006 color.

I currently have a sale pending. If you are still interested, I will let you know if it does not go through.

Yes I did FJRydr! It was a pleasure dealing with Thumper and the trunk should arrive tomorrow. I am giddy I tell ya!

Now if I can just find a Corbin Smuggler Trunk for such a smoking deal. LOL

Just to let everyone know...the trunk was in as-advertised condition and I could not be happier with the deal. Thumper was great to deal with. :thumbsupsmileyanim: