• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Sargent World Sport Seat, Rider and Passenger with Backrest, for Gen II or III

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABQFJR

Reaction score
Hi All,

With the recent receipt of my new Russell, I no longer have a need for my nearly brand-new Sargent World Sport seat. I'd keep it as a spare, but I promised the boss I'd sell this one once the Russell came.

So anyway, as I said, this thing is nearly brand-new. It's got no more than 500 miles on it, and I wouldn't say I broke it in at all with my bony butt. This seat has a really cool storage compartment feature... you can see it in the last pic below. It does NOT have the heat option.

Take a look at the pics below. I'm looking to get $500 for the set. That includes shipping. This is a good deal. The whole kit-and-kaboodle (both seats and the backrest) will set you back over $700 new anywhere else. That's what I paid for it before the winter. My loss is your gain. Plus, you get to buy it from me, and I'm just such a cool guy.

Now, before you say "that's too much money" and PM me a lowball offer, please keep in mind that this thing is going to cost me between $40 and $50 to ship.

If you're in the Albuquerque area and would like to meet somewhere to see the seat or sit on it, let me know and we can arrange to meet up.

Otherwise, shoot me a PM if you're interested. Thanks!

20130402_084109.jpg

20130402_084133.jpg

20130402_084145.jpg

Latest posts