• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Shoei X-Twelve Gloss Black Size MED

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stagecoach

Reaction score
For sale: Shoei X-12 helmet in gloss black, size MED

I have worn this helmet 5 times (one week commuting) and really wanted it to work, but it's just too tight a fit for me around the crown of my head. I wear a size medium RF-1100 and assumed this would be the same fit, but it is a snugger "racer" fit about a half size smaller.

I don't have the box, only the storage bag. I have added three strips of black 3M Scotchlite for a little nighttime conspicuity. They are barely noticeable during the day, but quite bright in the headlights - see the photos.

I have treated this with kid gloves (I'm a gear nut), but there are still a couple tiny dings - black shows all...

The solid color X-Twelve retails for $681.99, but regularly sells on the internet for $613.79 (10% off).

$375 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Paypal gift please

Helmet is in Providence, RI - local pickup is okay too

PM with any questions, thanks!

'Coach

i-2dqDSs7-L.jpg

i-Mr9rtG2-L.jpg

i-ZQkgg88-L.jpg

i-D8B4QcP-L.jpg

i-gh6VLqX-L.jpg

i-vKZvd7q-L.jpg

i-sbcMSG7-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price lowered again. Now $400 shipped

Anybody?

:search:

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Any reasonable offers welcome, just shoot me a message :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks!