• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 2 Throttle Tube

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nervous

Reaction score
Thinking about pulling my OEM heated grip system out and returning to regular grips for the range of grip options and need the OEM throttle side grip tube or tube/grip assembly.

I'll go for the bonus part as well if you have one of the 'B' panel cover pieces and hardware, the one that gets replaced by the grip temp controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd give that a little more thought. When you're freezing you're ass off on a cold day, you'll remind yourself what a bad idea hat was. :unsure:

I'd give that a little more thought. When you're freezing you're ass off on a cold day, you'll remind yourself what a bad idea hat was. :unsure:
There may be a bit of a trade off in the works, I know. I am also mulling some V-Strom hand guards so that helps the situation some. I have decent gloves as well and right now I think my greater priority is grips that I am happier with. So I might have to give up something that I might miss 1% of the time for something I'll appreciate the other 99% of the time.

Ok. Just checking. You're in NY. (I was born and raised there). I'm in Florida now and every once in a while it gets F@#King Cold and I do the Happy dance when I can turn those puppies on and keep riding. All of my friends who torture me for about having heated grips in Florida are the same guys Who hover around and take turns wrapping their hands on my grips at a pit stop on a cold day! :lol: Silly Bastards! :D

Latest posts