• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 3 windsheilds, V Stream, Yamaha tour

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhkfjr

Reaction score
I have a new V Stream sport touring shield that is professionally cut down 1" (to get some air!) and a stock Yamaha Touring sheild (also new). I'm thinking $100.00 for either one or make an offer! I'll ship it to you as I have the original boxes. I also had a C Bailey and a V Stream sport that I sent back. The 2 sheilds for sale here are the finalists in my windsheild quest.

Damn...I would have taken the Cee Bailey.
Me too..What did you finally settle upon?

I had a vstream for my 05 and didn't like it. Actually I had an old Rifle barn door that someone added a NACA Vent to it. It was as close to windshield nirvana as I ever got on the 05. I'm still riding with the stocker on the 14. I found the touring screen stiffling in the summer heat.

I had a reverse contour Cee Bailey on my 2004 Kawasaki Concours. That was the shizzle right there. Have yet to find perfection for the Gen3.