• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen ll Vstream Windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BackintheSaddle

Reaction score
Gen ll Vstream Windshield

I bought this from another Forum member at the end of March. Original owner put 150 miles on screen I added another 380 miles. Great looking shield but not what I am looking for in terms of wind performance. Like new condition with a tiny gravel doink on lower left near bottom edge - not really visible. (I can send pics - system didn't like my image embed).

National Cycle spec: N20302 FJR1300 2006-12 Clear 20.50" H 21.50" W

In the box and ready to ship.

Asking what I paid for it - $80 plus shipping from 80831.

what didn't ya like about it? I've been thinking bout that screen as the Yamaha touring screen sucks for me @ 6'2

I'm 6'0" with about a 33" inseam. I have the old style Helibar set-up with both triple clamp and risers with the saddle in the upper position so I sit pretty straight-up. In my relaxed position I had too much wind with buffeting at interstate speeds. I could scrunch down a bit and sit in clean air but not comfortable in the long run. I have a Cal-Sci that is a bit taller than the V-Stream and I can get clean air while sitting normal.