• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen1 Stock Seat for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duster19

Reaction score
I've finally found the perfect seat for me (Russell Day Long) and will not be needing my stock seats. I was going to hold on to them, in case I ever decided to sale the bike. However, that is NOT going to happen and I need some cash to off-set my latest Farkle purchase (Aux. Fuel Cell) :)

They are in perfect condition if one wanted to use them or if you wanted to send them in to get upgraded.

riderfjr.jpg

pillonfjr.jpg

I'm wanting $125 + actually shipping (I'll box them and tell you what the shipping will cost after a confirmed sale).

The Beadrider seat is in good shape. One of the adjustable tie straps is broke (I just zipped tied it to where I wanted it to stay). They are $35.95 + shipping for a brand new Classic (front only) on their website. I'm wanting $20 + actually shipping.

beadrider.jpg

If you want want the seat and the Beadrider, I'll just toss the Beadrider in the box for the $20 and your total cost will $145 + shipping for the seat only.

Thanks for looking and Paypal works for me (gift option).

Dave

Perhaps, there is not a need at the moment for these or I'm asking too much. I've been helped out here by several good members, so how about someone who is needing these give me OBO?

Dave