• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen2 items for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRDaddy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've sold my 2006 AE and have several leftover items and spares. I'm not looking to make a financial killing. Some items can easily be mailed, but some are big and not conducive to shipping and would be best transferred in the LA area:

Factory manual, 2006AE/California

Left and right exhausts (right is scraped)

Front and rear wheels with rotors and newish PR3s (tires are several years old)

Stock wind screen

TPMS (3rd party): TP Checker TPMS, Orange Electronics M203T, NIB, several years old

How much for the wheels if you still have them. Thanks
I do still have them, and they're $100 each, including new PR4s on both, but I've been looking into shipping costs, and they're prohibitive--like $150 each--so unless you're in Southern California and can pick them up, I don't think it would be worth it.

I'm pretty sure if you send them Parcel Post it will be much less than that, especially if you sell them close to where you are. I have bought and sold several FJR wheels. Shipping prices have gone up, but I don't think that much. Just My Opinion. Phil

I bought a wheel with tire mounted.  Shipping wasn't that bad and definitely worth it based on my need at the time.

I still have it. (In fact, I somehow ended up with two of them.) It's $58.00 including shipping. Email your address to gkarasik at gkarasik.net. I will send you the manual along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope. You can put a check or cash in that and send it back to me.

I'm pretty sure if you send them Parcel Post it will be much less than that, especially if you sell them close to where you are. I have bought and sold several FJR wheels. Shipping prices have gone up, but I don't think that much. Just My Opinion. Phil

I do still have them, and they're $100 each, including new PR4s on both, but I've been looking into shipping costs, and they're prohibitive--like $150 each--so unless you're in Southern California and can pick them up, I don't think it would be worth it.
FJRdaddy,

Once you get them into a box, truck shipping can be amazingly cheap.  Prices will vary WILDLY from carrier to carrier, and even from week-to-week, so shop around.  They really hate sending out half-empty trucks.  Terminal-to-terminal shipping is usually the cheapest option, but they may do terminal-to-door for little or no extra cost.

Another shipping option is Fastenall, they want to fill their trucks so I hear they are decent to go with.