• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen2 leftovers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRDaddy

Reaction score
Sold 2006AE

In Los Angeles

Factory manual

Left and right exhausts, right side scraped

Front and rear wheel, both with rotors and Mich PR3s (new but several years old)

Stock windscreen

NIB TPMS (handlebar readout, not bluetooth)

I could be interested in the rear wheel shipped to Houston Texas if it is available.  What color is it btw? 
The GenII 2006 wheels may not fit your 2005. I THINK only if it is the ABS model. Usually 2006 and 2007 have their own wheels that are different from all other years. The ABS sensors were updated in 2008, and if a GenI does not have ABS, the wheel may not work. There's a comparison chart around here somewhere.

The GenII 2006 wheels may not fit your 2005. I THINK only if it is the ABS model. Usually 2006 and 2007 have their own wheels that are different from all other years. The ABS sensors were updated in 2008, and if a GenI does not have ABS, the wheel may not work. There's a comparison chart around here somewhere.
Yeah, I have a non ABS 2005 so it would be difficult im sure.  I didnt see that yours was ABS.  Thanks anyway.  

Vaughn

Latest posts