Great post about the new Connie.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moving..........
Uhm, Skooter my friend, I enjoy the signature line, but Gravity doesn't suck, vacuum does. Gravity hurts! (It seems you are the "poster boy" for that lately.) :dribble: :D

Hooray! Our man Fred is right on top of things to 'fix' with all those pix. Hooray!
IIRC, FredH is "The Connie Guy". I wonder what the COG-niscenti are thinking?

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my buddies was working the Kaw booth at the show in Dallas/Ft. Worth (looks like that is where the pics were taken) amd introduced me to one of the factory reps. She said they only have 3 models right now - one runner that was supposedly in Canada and 2 mock-ups like they had at this show. I suspect there will be some changes before it really hits productin next year - looks good form a distance - not fond of the single exhaust though.

I just flat out don't like the lines of it. The bags have bulging fat looking lines coming out of them. The exhaust is as ugly as they come. The wrap down over the tank looks like an after thought. I do like the lights on the front however the rear lights don't really seem to fit. The bike looks great at first glance but up close looks like they tried to copy someone else then added some crap to make it look a little different. Just not for me. The bike is not refined and fit together as a bike should flow in my opinion....yes, I'm sure some will love it and that's cool but this one is not going to be in my barn.