Greens and Whites Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Anyone that has solid plans (like... reservations) for attending the upcoming 2010 FJR Greens and Whites ride, please check in here with which days you will be attending, so we can compile a list and prepare the restaurants for our arrival in advance.

Please refer to the discussion thread for what, where, when info, and any extraneous discussion, and limit posts to this thread for commitments (or cancelations :nono: ) for the weekend only.

Thanks very much in advance for your cooperation.

So I'll kick it off here:

I will be arriving 2-up Friday evening before drinks and dinner at the brew pub (@~7PM).

We will ride both Saturday and Sunday.

We would like to join for dinner at Jesse's (Steak and Chowdah) Saturday night

We will not be there for dinner Sunday night.

But I will return (solo) to ride on Monday AM to Mt. Washington etc.

That's all we need.

EDITED - To add the current tally of participants

Greens_Whites_Ride_Tally.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be arriving Saturday morning with my brother in time to join the Saturday ride.

My brother and I will both be in for dinner at Jesse's.

We will be there Sat. night and ride with the group Sunday.

Sunday after the ride we will head back to Mass.

Looking forward to this!

Two up, Sunday's Green ride only.

Arrive Sat. in time for dinner at Jesse's
Ride Greens
Spend Sunday evening (Brew Pub?)
Depart Monday morning, may catch part of the Monday ride

Arriving 2 up Friday night. Will have dinner at the brew Pub.

Riding the Whites Saturday. Will have dinner at the Pub. (edited)

Riding part of the Greens Sunday then heading part way back to Maryland.

I can't wait to meet everyone and have some fun!

:yahoo:

PS: We reserve the right to stay and never go home. lol

The bride and I wiill arrive two up Friday in time for the brew pub dinner. Will join the steak house group Sat. nite and head home late Sunday afternoon. :rolleyes:

Arriving Friday solo.

Ride both days, eat with the group wherever

Depart Monday.

2 riders - Paul and I will arrive around 7:00PM and join the folks at the brew pub.

Room reserved - we will stay Friday and Saturday nights, leave Sunday after the ride.

2 for dinner Saturday at the chowda and steak place

Greg

The slim chance I was holding onto has evaporated. But I'll be with you guys(and gals) in spirit. Lots of lovely roads to enjoy. And the company?? :huh:

I know it'll be a great ride. Fred is an awesome leader. I'm sure snik is too. Can't wait to see the piccies and hear the stories.

I will be arriving solo Friday evening before drinks and dinner at the brew pub (@~7PM).

I will ride both Saturday and Sunday.

I would like to join for dinner at Jesse's (Steak and Chowdah) Saturday night

I'm completely up in the air on the Sunday night dinner & Monday ride - if I make it through the weekend with minimal harassment from clients then I will stay for Monday - if duty calls I will split and head back at the end of Sunday's ride. I'd say I'm 75% sure I will be there for Monday - but won't be able to decide until Sunday afternoon.

I plan on being there (solo) Friday evening for dinner at the brew pub

I am riding both Saturday and Sunday, although I may split early from the Sunday ride, not decided yet.

I'm in for dinner at Jesse's Saturday night.

I will not be staying Sunday evening or for the Monday ride, as I need to hoof it back home Sunday to report dutifully for work Monday am. :(

Arriving 2 up Friday, and will be at brew pub by 7:00

Riding Saturday and Sunday.

Dinner Saturday at the steak place. Then drinks at the brew pub, so we can walk to room.

Heading home Monday morning. Hopefully 2 up. :unsure: If I don't go to fast.

Carole and I will be getting to the motel about 9 pm Friday night, and will be staying till Monday. We are doing both days rides and may tag along for part of Mondays fun. The steak house for Saturday night and the pub for Friday and Sunday are what we plan on. See you all there! Pete

will arrive solo Friday evening, will be at Brew Pub @7. Staying at Fireside both Fri & Sat. Riding both Sat & Sun. Would also like to jion for dinner at Jesse's Sat.May need to go home Sun evening, but still working on Mon AM ride to White Mnts. Peter

I'll be riding over from my home both days (only live an hour away). Pretty sure the wife has to work both days (will not know for sure till the Thursday before) so more than likely I'll be solo.

Tom

Will also be riding up solo on Friday and plan on re-fueling with everyone at 7 that evening. Have reservations at Fireside for Friday and Saturday night and would like to join in for dinner on Saturday. Planning on riding as long as I can on Sunday but, depending on the route, will have to peel off and head for home at some point that afternoon. Really looking forward to this. And can we count on the same weather as the Chowda Run?

Will arrive with one up Friday (oops, I meant will arrive one up) :rolleyes: before brews

ride all day both days

consume tasty dead critter meat w/ ya'all Sat nite

sunday nite ... where ever the crowd is

Monday ride to top of Mt W w/ CJ et.al.

check in to hotel Friday, not check out till Monday am

:yahoo:

Gary

Arriving Saturday morning two up and wife riding sweep (3 total). Dinner at Jesse's.

Staying overnight and riding all day Sunday, most likely having dinner Sunday night with the group then chaperoning my wife heading home. Will make plans on Sunday with the group of folks staying to ride Monday. I'll be meeting up Monday morning with the group somewhere, place TBD.

edit- Whoa! looks like I'll be staying overnight Sunday as well :yahoo: ! The CFO says she's gonna bag Monday (an unprecedented move in nine years of our history! :dribble: ) and stay on for Monday's riding!! :clapping: