Greetings from Asbury Park adjacent.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerseydevil

Reaction score
Just saying Hi . Can't wait for the Snow to Melt.. just picked up a new to me 2010 w 10k miles on her..Road her once and parked in the garage, next to my 05 vtx1300. A few days later..18 inches of snow.. come on spring šŸ„¶

Just saying Hi . Can't wait for the Snow to Melt.. just picked up a new to me 2010 w 10k miles on her..Road her once and parked in the garage, next to my 05 vtx1300. A few days later..18 inches of snow.. come on spring šŸ„¶
I have a 2011 - love the silver color.
10,000 miles in 12 years qualifies as motorcycle abuse! Why would someone even bother...?

Glad to have you here....you'll find everything you can think about and then some.
Spent my 6 mos AIT @ Ft. Monmouth in '71...Loved Asbury Park beach (via hitch-hiking back then)

I'm old enough to remember when hitch hiking was safe..but never did it myself. And Ft Monmouth is mostly sold off and full of townhouses now.