• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GSG Sliders for 2013+

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

st4gary

Reaction score
I've had these sliders on the bike since I bought it in 8/2013. At the time the GSG Streetline sliders were not available for the FJR.
Awhile back I was able to pick up a pair of used Streetline's and now have the bobbin style for sale. Includes all the hardware
and instructions. They look like new, no scratches

I purchased the sliders from Wild Hair Accessories. The link takes you to the FJR1300 slider page for other pics. Down
at the bottom the page in the customer bike photos you'll see my bike (Gary) with the sliders installed.

You can install the left side w/o taking the side fairing off. Right side I believe you have to pull the fairing. I already had the
right side off to access the ECU when I removed the right side. I removed the left side slider w/o pulling the fairing off.

Prices is $75 using PayPal Friends/Family. If you'd rather not use the Friends/Family options then the price is $80. Prices include

shipping to CONUS.

Any questions let me know.

Gary

42837704581_ca8c3ffef3_b.jpg