HA! We FJR riders are INFAMOUS....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the bee, that's what Mike's is. I have a skunk, as you can see from the pics. The two best FZ color schemes.

On another note, I just got a text from my daughter. She is out on a ride, about her 3rd or 4th. She is with a college guy she knows from high school. He has a Ninja 650, so I was hopeful either he or his parents have some good sense. At least enough to pick out a good first bike.

Except he wanted her to go up Boulder Canyon. Uh, no. I said, "you can go but you have to be honest with your skill level and tell him you want to ride in the neighborhood. If he says that's lame, you don't want to ride with him anyway. If he says yes, you can ride around the neighborhood with him." So they are riding around the neighborhood, just stopped for a bike to eat.

Having a 19-year-old out riding is a nail biting experience.

My mini-me. She's five foot and one half inch. The 250 is as low as it can get and she is still has to tip toe it.

ANNA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You rock T! Just in case anyone was wondering...I'm the A-hole that ratted out the rest of you A-holes! Wish i could have kept my FZ1 for the occasional, ummm, spirited short ride. ;)
Your rat bastard! ;)

If'n ya wantin' annuder FZ1, I can get my Queen Bee™ to spit out a new offspring for ya! She is where all other 2003 FZ1 Bees come from!

FZ1mirrormutation.jpg
That's some bizarre sheet right thar!