• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Heli Group Buy Is A Go!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK here's an update.

18 total said they were in.

16 of those are paid.

I placed the order and it should be here today.

As soon as I get the (very heavy) box I'll be sorting and and shipping.

If you're paid up you'll be getting E-mails from USPS saying that a label has benn made and an invoice from Farkle Masters that "should" be marked PAID.

If it's not marked PAID don't freak out.

If you paid you'll get the invoice and you'll get the product.

I'll be sending out an E-mail to the last two unpaid so if they were out of town or their computers were down they can get caught up.

Thanks all.

They just came in today.

All but one paid for but I have people waiting in the wings if it's not paid by the time I'm done boxing up the first 17 orders.

I'll start on it tomorrow.

Just wanted to keep y'all updated.

They just came in today.All but one paid for but I have people waiting in the wings if it's not paid by the time I'm done boxing up the first 17 orders.

I'll start on it tomorrow.

Just wanted to keep y'all updated.
Yahoo! Thanks Catfish for the update...

Catfish,

I tried PMing you yesterday but see that it's not logged in my sent messages box. So, put me down as a backup if the 18th order doesn't pay up. I'm ready to go.

nwrider1

I'm a dealer for CBR bearings. I'll see what they have tomorrow.

It's always better to E-mail me Catfish"at" FarkleMasters"dot"com than PM. I don't check them very often.

I just got my 2007 FJR yesterday. Am I too late for this group buy? This could be my first farkle; my damaged shoulder needs it!

Thanks,

John

Yes, sorry.

I still have one left that has not been paid for but I'm not ready to offer it up yet. I'm going to try to contact the original buyer one more time.

The 17 orders that were paid have been shipped.

I'm figuring the first ones should have been received today.

I'm a dealer for CBR bearings. I'll see what they have tomorrow.
It's always better to E-mail me Catfish"at" FarkleMasters"dot"com than PM. I don't check them very often.
CBR = reputable bearings? Timken quality? Not AllBalls stuff? Tx

Yes, sorry.I still have one left that has not been paid for but I'm not ready to offer it up yet. I'm going to try to contact the original buyer one more time.

The 17 orders that were paid have been shipped.

I'm figuring the first ones should have been received today.
Got mine today - THANKS!

I was SOOO excited today to see a package in the mailbox yesterday while cruising by on Crzy8... but to packed to pick anything up...

Today loaded up Harley-d-Dawg, fired up Old Blue, the gas guzzling 4wd 460 V8 earth-destroying-funner-than-shit-to-drive-truck

nnnn me n Harley went Woof Woofing down the dirt road to retreive my new have-to-have possesion.

Yeah! the box is full o' package (easy Barb :) )

Get home, look at the box..

WTF - 'Lands End' :cry:

Got mine yesterday, thanks!

Looking at the instructions, I see you have to pull the tank to access the ignition leads. Might be time to combine tasks and add the bulkhead fitting for the aux fuel...

Got mine a couple days ago, thanks Catfish!

One question though... when the heck are you going to cash or deposit the check I sent you? It still hasn't hit my bank account!

:yahoo:

Thanks Catfish for your group buy! My Heli top triple clamps have been installed and are working perfectly!

Thanks again for all you did!!

Sredder

My tripple clamp and risers came in last week and were installed shortly after. :yahoo: No need to pull the tank on mine because I didn't use security bolts to reinstall the ignition switch after the recall. :clapping:

Next on my list is a comfortable tourinig seat.

Thank you Catfish :fan_1:

Now that the dust has settled, I'll do a 'small' thread sidetrack - not a real hijack. I am looking for a stock triple tree (I bought a used '08 that has a helibar fitted, but I'm one of these guys that prefers the stock position). I can get one reasonably cheaply on eBay, but if anyone wants to get rid of unwanted parts for a small consideration (and mail it too Salt Lake City) please PM me and lets see if we can do a deal.