HELP! HELP NEEDED ASAP IN ARKANSAS! FJR RIDER NEEDS HELP!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Posting for my friend Mike Mehaffy. IBR vet and a all around great guy... Looks like his stator shit the bed in Clinton Arkansas. He is on the way to Moto GP in Texas with a riding buddy.

The million dollar question... Anyone close, or willing to overnight a spare/good used or working stator for a Gen 1 FJR?? He is calling dealers in the area, but a stator in stock would be slim. Also a gasket would be wonderful..

If anyone can help post up and call Mike @ 314-960-4434

PM or call me if you can not contact the number above

573-747-7565

Thanks everyone,

Smitty in Hooterville

Does the year matter? I can call local dealers here...otherwise, kamal might be onto something.

+1 on mikes, should be a gen1 since that's what he has. Eventually we will be sending Isabella parts all over the country.

Dave

THANKS!! for all concerned I have a stator on the way next day air to be replaced tomorrow morning. We are a little behind but we will make it to Moto GP in Austin On Time.
smile.png

THANKS!! for all concerned I have a stator on the way next day air to be replaced tomorrow morning. We are a little behind but we will make it to Moto GP in Austin On Time.
smile.png
Are you getting the stator from above or some other stator?

Are you at the Best Western in Clinton? Great base for riding.

That is sooo cool that the forum came through for this fella. This forum ROCKS. Hope he can get on his way in time, Smitty.

Gary

darksdier #44

Thanks everyone from me also. He got a new one from somewere out west, along with a new regulator. Overnight to Arkansas, a privite shop will install it tomorrow. The BIG Yamaha dealer didn't even know how to test the old one,,,

Thanks, Smitty

Hi Yah Smitty!

Tell yer bud to get a gen2, I have lots of parts for them!

Have fun at the farm..

d

I called mehaffydr last night and was happy to learn that he had a new part on the way. Frankly I was a little disappointed - shoot, he's only about 250 miles away from me an a day off to make a parts run (er.... cannonball run ride!!!!!) would have hit the spot.

No worries - all's well that end's well....

Latest posts