Hey Minnesota, sorry about the forecast

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposed to be near 70 here in PA tomorrow...before winter sets in.
I'm going for a ride somewhere. Yinz guys in CA and AZ can gloat later. We still got the goods ya jag offs.
Mi Amigo Tomaso, another shitty day here in Zonieland with a high of only 80F. Yesterday pictures of Workman Creek here in Central Arizona, wish I could show you some of that white shite that you love so god damn much: But, we don't have any in Arizona! JSNS!

On the way in:

The creek:

Last edited by a moderator:
HA! Lier. Everyone knows there is nothing but desert, rocks, cactus and scrub in AZ.

I'm glad to hear if finally cooled off enough for you to crawl out of the pool and ride.
fuck.gif

Mi Amigo Tomaso, another shitty day here in Zonieland with a high of only 80F. Yesterday pictures of Workman Creek here in Central Arizona, wish I could show you some of that white shite that you love so god damn much: But, we don't have any in Arizona! JSNS!
On the way in:

The creek:

Just took the dogs out. -8F here and a clear sky. Bike on the lift for the duration I fear though may take it south in February if I can fit it in the back of the Ridgeline, my Roadstar Warrior fit so the FJR might too.

I rode roday, but it was low 50s. It's hard to resist with that bright NM sun bearing down. It's nice in the open, but the shade is a solid 40 degrees. Haha...

Still, no snow yet, and this is my favorite time of year.

Just took the dogs out. -8F here and a clear sky. Bike on the lift for the duration I fear though may take it south in February if I can fit it in the back of the Ridgeline, my Roadstar Warrior fit so the FJR might too.
Get the F out! -8 out isn't right! Head to Arizona man!

Get the F out! -8 out isn't right! Head to Arizona man!
+1, Gunny; Big John of South Dakota: David Foley is correct. Come to The Grand Canyon State in February and join the Southwest FJR Forum on this Wine Country Ride:

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/161334-southern-arizona-wine-country-ride-26-to-28-staying-in-tombstone/