Hotels For Laguna Seca 2006

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

protondecay123

No Delusions of Significance
Reaction score
All ex- squids will clearly understand the acronym. Please ask Dale what it means.

I've called around all week and if you plan on getting a room for USGP 2006 get ready to empty the wallet, if you can find anything within thirty miles.

:huh:

Hey Proton ! Good ta see ya ! But my wallets already empty. OK WC, translation or transmutation if you please...I think I smoked some of that in the Navy though ! :D

Bobby

I found rooms in Watsonville. Usually cost $79 bucks. For MotoGP 2006 they are $239/night. WAFRO , BOHICA. No Saliva!

I've got the SO in tow and I'm not sure she will go for the Camping Trip, but I may have to try to be really nice and talk her into it. That's just outrageous.

:blink:

Bobby - BOHICA - Bend Over Here It Comes Again... not a squid... but I recognize the acronym....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Groo...ya know what sucks? Being ex-Navy we were all called squids at one time...ahhh the good ole daze ! I hope we meet up this fall fer a hill country ride with Kyote, Bandit, Sander and the gang ! Thanks again !

Bobby