How many do your own wrenching and then

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't we all just get along without the attitudes?
Wouldn't that make this place as boring as the 'Nut's sex life. ***

***(gerbils not included)

If you can't get your point across because it's too fucking hard to read, then don't post the fucking shit.
¡ǝsɐǝld 'ǝɯ dlɐɥ

¡pǝʇɐɔıʇsnq ʎlsnoıɹǝs s,uıdɯns ʇnq 'ƃuoɹʍ pıp ı ʇɐɥʍ ʍouʞ ʇ,uop ı
Touche!

Well done!

Paragraphs are your friends.

In English class yes but on the Internet I could care less. If it bothers you revise and submit.

TWN was being very polite. If you want people to actually read what you write, use paragraphs.

Makes things much easier to read.

Correct spelling and/or grammar are nice, too, but not always essential, especially if folks are emotional at the time they're posting.

If you just want to spout off and don't really want any answers because you already know them all, just type away.

But hit delete before you hit enter.

Nobody will really care then.

Mary

Man this week is going fast...Friday already?
Aww shite, lemm get my beer!! I almost missed Friday? Waaaaiiiit a minute....

Funny that you're from Wisconsin. I was an officer in a BMW Club here in WI. I hosted some tech days here at our home on basic shit like valve adjustments and tire changing. One braniac poseur du jour noob decides he's gonna be the club wrench from there on out and work on Club bikes in his garage. Fine. Except that the dimwit knows bicycles and NOT motorcycles, and folks then expect me to fix all HIS fu*k ups. The guy is dyslexic with ADD and lemme tell ya, it shows up in his wrenching.

People show up wanting their front brakes and calipers serviced. OK-get the bike here and I can see who has worked on it REALly recently. How many ways are there to hang a brake caliper on a motorcycle? Betchya thought there was just one, right? This guy ACTUALLY believed you topped off the oil, in an oilhead boxer, while viewing the sightglass with the engine running!!? He EVEN did it several more times afterward, after I told him he'd blow out a main seal by putting 7.5 qts. into a 4 qt. sump. OH YEAH!! Sent his wife out East to a rally with 7 qts in her bike!!?

I do submit it would be easier for you to understand however most with a 6th grade reading level will do just fine.
What are you trying to say? Dude, really, lay off the crack pipe.

That was not hard to read.
Yes, yes it is hard to read.

Your attitude is a perfect example of why they might not want to. Not everyone does things as you do. We are all different.
My attitude? All I said was that paragraphs would be nice is my usual TWN (and forum) way. The post was valid for sure, just too hard to read to bother with. At least try and make an attempt at some form of proper righting. ;) Further, everyone should do things as I do. The world would be a much better place!

:lol:

If you can't get your point across because it's too fucking hard to read, then don't post the fucking shit.
¡ǝsɐǝld 'ǝɯ dlɐɥ

¡pǝʇɐɔıʇsnq ʎlsnoıɹǝs s,uıdɯns ʇnq 'ƃuoɹʍ pıp ı ʇɐɥʍ ʍouʞ ʇ,uop ı
Exactly, why would he post that?
Dude, if you don't see the humor in that, please put me on ignore. Thanks. ;)

I was just speculating the other day why members don't want to post on a thread or start a new one. That was not hard to read.
Your attitude is a perfect example of why they might not want to. Not everyone does things as you do. We are all different.

Let me repeat what I told a couple guys at EOM. If your too worried about someone smashing your grapes on an internet forum then you need to step back and do a reality check. Life is short so don't sit on the porch while all the big dogs are out running and having fun.

Come on people, if you do something stupid like writing a novel without any paragraphs your going to have some people bust you nuts over it. Big deal! Click the freakin edit button and fix it or just tell people to f' off. :rolleyes:

Most of the people on this forum are really cool in person and on the forum. There are a few.... Sorry Scab and Bustanut Joker, just trying to keep it real. :glare:

Back on the topic, The guy standing there whining at the dealer about something is probably the same guy that never posts on the forum because he might get his poor feelings hurt.

Rant Over....

JW

Last edited by a moderator:

In English class yes but on the Internet I could care less.
Whoops. WRONG answer. It's one thing to be ignorant of paragraphs, but to be lazy and not bother on this forum is lame. :angry2:

R...e....s..i..s..t...i...n...g urge to do something to your account.

....OK.....I'm calmed down a bit. I'll ignore you for now, but will put you on my secret watch list. Hopefully, you'll come around and we won't have to find a reason to dogpile the shit out of you. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do submit it would be easier for you to understand however most with a 6th grade reading level will do just fine.
Perhaps. But those of us that made it a tad further in our education have come to appreciate the finer things in life. Things like...puncuation!

Most of the people on this forum are really cool in person and on the forum. There are a few.... Sorry Scab and Bustanut Joker, just trying to keep it real. :glare:
But...but...I have punctuation!

In English class yes but on the Internet I could care less. If it bothers you revise and submit.
Fine. I submit this:

Love,

TWN
I was just speculating the other day why members don't want to post on a thread or start a new one. That was not hard to read.

See!!! Paragraphs!!! :yahoo: Albiet a little short, but paragraphs. What a difference!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

I think people who wrench on their stuff and fuck it all up and then blame the dealer or anyone that has touched the bike just to get a freebie or at least shift blame suck morphidite dick, same goes for those who never touch anything on their bike but have all sorts of advise, suggestions, or outright hard opinions and what and how to do things of the mechanical vein they are next in line for said dick suck. No one has ever touched 'ol Frank boy since day one 'cept for the TPS recall and they almost managed to mess that up, but overall was an ok experience, but not one which proved to me that anyone out there is any more qualified to work on my boy than I. I also dislike people who think communication skillz are best left at grammar school and that typing on the internet doesn't count as if people trying to read their stuff have some innate abilities on the pc that they don't have when reading grannies xmas letter with the walmart perfume smell and boozy flow and odd gaps that tell one that grannies next letter will probably be from Valium Meadows Home for the Soon To Be Departing, though this isn't meant as a slam on anyone in particular unless some n00b wants to get a hair up his keester, but like my ol' Uncle TDub likes to say don't post the fuckin' shit. Yeah.

In English class yes but on the Internet I could care less.
Whoops. WRONG answer. It's one thing to be ignorant of paragraphs, but to be lazy and not bother on this forum is lame. :angry2:

R...e....s..i..s..t...i...n...g urge to do something to your account.

....OK.....I'm calmed down a bit. I'll ignore you for now, but will put you on my secret watch list. Hopefully, you'll come around and we won't have to find a reason to dogpile the shit out of you. :blink:
Wow...this is the only forum I belong to where you give someone shit and you're dumped on for real.

Go ahead remove my account if that makes you feel better.

This would be considered trivial on the HD forum and any other I belong to however here seems to be a major item. I just hope the rest of the forum members get in line and conform to your standards before you need to do something to their account as well.

Thanks for demonstrating your true attitude. That alone is an education for someone who thought this was a friendly place.

By the way, is crapping all over someone's thread normal around here as well?

I hope this is clear enough for you to read.

Thanks for the lesson. Carry on.

Latest posts