I believe I have a solution for Houston traffic problems

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a drastic approach.

I will let you know more Monday afternoon.
:blink: Now there is quite a post (on a Friday no less). Since it is posted in the Forum I assume it will have a motorcycle content...

Well, quitting your job is a drastic but effective way to solve commuter traffic problems.

????????????????

nuclear-explosion.jpg

My son just started his engineer career with ExxonMobil (Baytown refinery) Monday, and is living in mid town. He is already bitching about the traffic. LOL He aint seen nothing yet! Told him he would be better off living just a couple of miles away. :lol:

Dibs on the guest room! And I know you are just a little bit pumped about Arkansas! Beat having to ride about 500 miles to get to those great roads.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Um? let see? Move to somwhere alot better for riding motorcycles then Houston? B)
BINGO! we have a winner!

Today we closed on a house in Omaha Arkansas. About 25 miles south of Branson Missouri.

Smack dab in the middle of some of the best motorcycle riding in the central region.

602594_404239669632951_424281313_n.jpg
I knew it, nice! But who the hell names these towns? Omaha, Arkansas ? Here we have Nevada City, California? Crackhead forefathers...

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE 12-21-12

we excuted Plan "A" on Nov. 19th 2012 and moved our butts, bikes and stuff to Omaha Arkansas and we couldn't be happier.

Great neighbors, small town atmosphere, clean clear air and the S.O. has, for the first time in many years, a job she loves and can't wait to get to every day.

I left behind a 42 mile commute to work from the south side of Houston to the north side thru terrible traffic and am now working from home and that is going very well.

And the motorcycle riding up here is, well.....just freakin' great!! C'mon up to see me and I promise we will have fun riding these roads!

here is the view just about a mile west of my house:

154655_451027378287513_5442446_n.jpg

and the view on my evening ride last Tuesday about ten miles west of home:

60074_457939617596289_1286009355_n.jpg