I love the heat from my 05 Feejer!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spine60

Reaction score
I was just out riding and it was somewhat cool, I simply adjusted the shield to blow all of that awesome warm air on my legs. PooPoo on the '06 cool running machine. :beee:

I have done nothing to mine (to compensate for the heat )and with the proper riding gear I don't feel anything.

In regular jeans yea, but I don't wear them anymore while riding.

In Maryland it is starting to get cool and I went out riding this past Saturday in the 50's with just my Joe Rocket jacket and the Cee Baileys windshield and I was totally comfortable...

Awesome... Ride...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just out riding and it was somewhat cool, I simply adjusted the shield to blow all of that awesome warm air on my legs. PooPoo on the '06 cool running machine. :beee:
Spine, the '06 has ADJUSTIBLE HEAT!!

So does my '04. All that stuff is removed for winter. Now I stay toasty warm (sorta).

Gotta take the good with the bad, eh?!

Isn't it great?! Now that the temps are dropping, I'm hugging the warm tank like its the love of my life :) No more complaining about the heat guys!! Jay

I was a little concerned about the heat on my 05 and did some heat mods. Now left leg is no hotter than the right, my be less. Never really notice it until the temps reach 85 or 90. Then only in slow traffic. However, I did ride my son's VFR one day. Fun bike, seems at least as fast, maybe faster (smaller and lighter bike of coarse), and quicker in the turns. But most noticeable, it burned the hell out of my right leg. I asked about it, and he said sure thing, stop whining!

I was just out riding and it was somewhat cool, I simply adjusted the shield to blow all of that awesome warm air on my legs.  PooPoo on the '06 cool running machine. :beee:
Here, Here!

I love the heat on my legs from the 05.

It wasn't bothersomel during the summer months; and, I sure love it now!

Side Note: While riding in the rain, with the stock shield fully extended, it creates the perfect downdraft to wash the ensuing raindrops off the face-shield. Cool!

:eek:k:

PS: What in the heck is a "Warn Log"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done nothing to mine (to compensate for the heat )and with the proper riding gear I don't feel anything.In regular jeans yea, but I don't wear them anymore while riding.

In Maryland it is starting to get cool and I went out riding this past Saturday in the 50's with just my Joe Rocket jacket and the Cee Baileys windshield and I was totally comfortable...

Awesome... Ride...
Pants???? Or did you just absorb the radiated heat on your lower half au natural? :beach: