• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

IBR ready 2006 AE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodave_98

TurboDave_98
Reaction score
70k miles, equipped with Tanji fuel cell, Russell daylong saddle, Audiovox cruise control, starcom audio system, multiple powerlet outlets, soltec Baja Design lamps, Vstream windscreen. Located in Rancho Cucamonga. rode perfectly in 2009 IBR. PM me if interested.

70k miles, equipped with Tanji fuel cell, Russell daylong saddle, Audiovox cruise control, starcom audio system, multiple powerlet outlets, soltec Baja Design lamps, Vstream windscreen. Located in Rancho Cucamonga. rode perfectly in 2009 IBR. PM me if interested.
Update as of 2 June are th actual miles at 62k. Both fork seals replaced on 31 May. I am now offering it for 7k and I live in Rancho Cucamonga CA. Important items in the offering are the Russell Day Long saddle, the two Baja Design Soltec HD lamps, the Audiovox Cruise control, front & rear left and right tip over guards that protect the front fairing and saddlebags. Finally, the Dean Tanji 4.8 gallon, IBR approved fuel cell(it has been modified to fit simply on FJR models 2005-2013), fuel cell number 6 of the only 13 produced.. I will also throw in an 05 silver fuel tank already fitted with an in the tank fuel nipple and a used fuel pump. all of these mentione parts are worth at least $2500

PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator: