Iggy's Occasional NAFO Report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE MICROPHONE?????????? My "on line" comments were, of course, in jest. For the most part, anyway. Surprised I was, yes. Touched, somewhat. At a loss for words? Very.

I dare you pups to call my ass up.............

or bust..............I dare ya...............

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the sis finally answered! Cryin' like a bitch he was! All sad cause he wasn't with his kommie kali kitty kats.

I gotta wonder why I keep in touch with his sorry ass. :blink:

Sad I tell ya............................sad.

:jester:

NAFO_rally_shirt_01_sized.jpg

Thanks for the pic Eric, hell the shirt alone was worth the ride to Col. Really wish I was there. Instead of being in Kansas 400 miles from Col. I'm stuck in N. Indiana, 1200 miles from Col. I'll see you and John and the rest of you guys at CFO. BANK ON IT!!!!!!. Be careful and have fun. Stan

THE MICROPHONE?????????? My "on line" comments were, of course, in jest. For the most part, anyway. Surprised I was, yes. Touched, somewhat. At a loss for words? Very.
Yo Rad... your dad... he wasn't a travelling salesman by any chance, was he?

Yo Rad... your dad... he wasn't a travelling salesman by any chance, was he?
Fireman, and child beater. Why do you ask?
Because one of the NAFO attendees bore an amazing resemblance to you...

Wasn't the same without you Radman, Maybe next year, or if you can see your way clear for CFR?????

I give for the board's inspection the following... twin son's of different mothers? You decide...

Radman and Caba

Rad2.jpg
caba1.jpg

To the man, everyone I asked at NAFO who Caba resembled, without prompting, said Radman if they knew him...

Spooky....

Well, I didn't exactly come post a final report the last evening of NAFO....mainly to watching a very entertaining social dynamic take place that spanned the bar and the parking lot.

But, I'm here to tell you that the first NAFO was a raging success.

Some rehash, but I did blog a bit about it and put some pictures in context here.

This is Iggy signing out from NAFO....two days and 4 states later.

Stay tuned for NAFO 2 in two years and hosted by the fine folks at EOM at a time and location to be decided.

Iggy

I give for the board's inspection the following... twin son's of different mothers? You decide...

Radman and Caba

Rad2.jpg
caba1.jpg

To the man, everyone I asked at NAFO who Caba resembled, without prompting, said Radman if they knew him...

Spooky....

Aww Shit!....Now I'll never be able to show my mug at another one of these shindigs.... :worriedsmiley:

Looks like I'll have to put a new section in my sig: Radman's illegitimate twin

Maybe Iggy will say it's too long and sensor me (PLEASE!!) :rolleyes:

Latest posts