I'm the only fool riding it appears...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I still had one of your bikes here I would go for a ride but I don't want to crash my own in the ice on my road. :fuck:

Yes I'm jealous of the ability to ride daily but not enough to move. 

If I still had one of your bikes here I would go for a ride but I don't want to crash my own in the ice on my road. :fuck:

Yes I'm jealous of the ability to ride daily but not enough to move. 
You still do... and it has knobby tires.. so go ride!

Sun came out today 48 degrees, did 100 miles to Sequim WA and back. Little chilly in the shade but it was nice to get out and ride. Weather supposed to be same tomorrow, hoping to get in another ride.

Sun came out today 48 degrees, did 100 miles to Sequim WA and back. Little chilly in the shade but it was nice to get out and ride. Weather supposed to be same tomorrow, hoping to get in another ride.
My dear friends moved to Sequim.. and I'm considering this area too. Is it really in a 'rain shadow' or is it all BS? 

My dear friends moved to Sequim.. and I'm considering this area too. Is it really in a 'rain shadow' or is it all BS? 
Relative to the 140 inches of rain a year that Hoh (yes, that's nearly 12 frickin' feet of rain a year) gets, Sequim.....16 inches a year is a serious rain shadow.  Yes.  Big rain shadow.

I believe Sequim's rain is the same amount...or slightly less than....say...Atascadero.  It's also less than Seattle and say less than 1/3 of what Portland gets.

There's a reason the Cullen family chose Forks and not Sequim....they sparkle way more in the latter. ;)

Yes get less rain than I do in Poulsbo. Sequim is up and coming, now is a good time to move there. I am looking for property there as well.