I'm thinking Gen 4 doesn't have TPMS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brotherly love in this thread has almost moved me to tears.

Almost.
weirdsmiley.gif

HotRodZilla posted:
Something tells me, in your 25 posts, you haven't had much of a chance to learn personalities yet. HUD was just messing with you. Super nice guy, good rider, fun to hang out with and a relentless smart ass. He's also very helpful, when the question requires it. If you came here thinking you're never going to get some sarcasm, you're going to be very disappointed. Take it down a notch, and realize it's not all that serious. FWIW, those of us who know FJRs, or have taken the time to read the spec sheets already knew there is no TPMS on the FJR. Dog-pile Fridays are obviously still very relevant.

This reminds me of people who move away from California, and then gripe because their new neighborhood in Texas is not like their neighborhood in CA.
Love you, too ZillaBear.
love.gif
I, too, am amazed that newbies come here and complain about shit before settling in and learning how we chit-chat.

Mr. roadscum: You can kiss my ass, sweetheart. .....

Really!!!!@ #%%%% !!!! Not even stink'in about it, if anyone were interested in accepting that offer it seem you head is likely in the way!
bleh.gif

Y' all really know how to welcome a new comer and make them feel at home. I'm soooo honored to be in your presence, jeezzzzz.
shout.gif

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul,

You will get used to all the love here, hang in there. So far I am with HUD but maybe something will happen and I could change my mind one day. I have picked up

a few nails here and there and managed to survive. The even scarier thought is that I plugged the tires and ran them the rest of their life till the tread was almost gone.

Living on the edge,

Dave

Frankly I don't give a Fiddlers F*** about how others feels about a TPM system, never asked and DON'T care! . It's all about me, it's what I want, no one else get a vote on what I want, It's about ME!!!! Only Roadscum matter, ...... except Michele.

However, I am disappointed that this group does not have enough influence with Yamaha to have them produce a special '18 FJR with TPMS just for me. What the hell good are ya, jeeezzz.

Paul

However, I am disappointed that this group does not have enough influence with Yamaha to have them produce a special '18 FJR with TPMS just for me.
Oh, we do! You just don't get one. You get to a 1000 posts without getting your thread titles fixed or excessively moved to NEPRT and there's a special hidden forum area you get an invitation to.

My VIN has the golden "ZZ9" in it and comes with a non-defective side stand, cruise control that's not speed limited, 15 amp glove-box BMW-style accessory plug, 800 watt alternator, powder coated rims, and Force-sensitive signal cancelers

However, I am disappointed that this group does not have enough influence with Yamaha to have them produce a special '18 FJR with TPMS just for me.
Oh, we do! You just don't get one. You get to a 1000 posts without getting your thread titles fixed or excessively moved to NEPRT and there's a special hidden forum area you get an invitation to.

Awww can't ya give a guy a break, pull those strings, kick down the board room door, tell Yamaha who I am! You can make it happen.
help.gif

OK, OK, so I screwed up already, I'd go to my room but don't want to miss all the luv here.
not_i.gif

Paul

Ignacio posted: Oh, we do! You just don't get one. You get to a 1000 posts without getting your thread titles fixed or excessively moved to NEPRT and there's a special hidden forum area you get an invitation to.
My VIN has the golden "ZZ9" in it and comes with a non-defective side stand, cruise control that's not speed limited, 15 amp glove-box BMW-style accessory plug, 800 watt alternator, powder coated rims, and Force-sensitive signal cancelers
How can I be out of likes when this is the first thing I see today?

Oh well; +1 gunny! (from a guy who started his own thread in NEPRT and is destined to keep that area populated! I guess that means no ZZ9 for me ...
sadsmiley.gif
)

Hmm, my dealer offered me a ZZ9 bike but I declined. I wanted to be one of the boys and not be treated any differently.

If I rode and lived in Florida, I'd be grumpy too..

JUST KIDDING!

I wouldn't mind adding one but I use right-angle valve stems and their "T" valve looks stupid. I wish there was an internal version, or someone made a low-profile T valve. I change my own tires so an internal system would be my preference,,

If I rode and lived in Florida, I'd be grumpy too..

JUST KIDDING!

I wouldn't mind adding one but I use right-angle valve stems and their "T" valve looks stupid. I wish there was an internal version, or someone made a low-profile T valve. I change my own tires so an internal system would be my preference,,
Yep, flat and straight, warm and sunny in winter, too hot in the summer, Nut'n's perfect. Dahlonega is just 597 miles up the road. I can leave home after breakfast and be at Peublos in downtown Dahlonega in time for dinner and a XX on tap, Life is good!!!!
grin.gif

Paul

Bent two rims once hitting a good size rock one morning heading for home out of Stanley ID. Had about 950 miles to get home, When your losing air slowly you can watch the air pressure start climbing as the tire gets hotter with less air pressure. Kinda lets you know you should stop and let the tires cool and re-fill.

A little nerve racking pulling the Bushtec but still took 410 home.

Ignacio posted: Oh, we do! You just don't get one. You get to a 1000 posts without getting your thread titles fixed or excessively moved to NEPRT and there's a special hidden forum area you get an invitation to.
How can I be out of likes when this is the first thing I see today?

Oh well; +1 gunny! (from a guy who started his own thread in NEPRT and is destined to keep that area populated! I guess that means no ZZ9 for me ...
sadsmiley.gif
)
I love you man!

funny-gifs-Basically-I-love-you-man.gif

May I be so bold as to ask if the FOBO sensors would work on my 90 degree valve stems, and without any interference? Please forgive my effrontery.
My Garmins do...................... I put the ugly and heavy T valve stems on mine thinking that taking the sender on and off the valve stem would shorten the gasket life.