• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Incredible closeout pricing on Sidi boots

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, I ordered a set of On Road Gore-Tex after midnight Wednesday Morning and tracking shows them on the Fed-Ex truck for todays delivery. zzzzip, I'm not happy to hear they didn't come as pictured with lug soles.
Well they showed up just in time for tomorrow mornings departure for SW-FOG. As zzzzip stated, no lug soles and not as manly looking as I would have liked but for the money they will work nicely. Now I have to figure out how to hide another pair of riding boots from the wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to hear about the On Roads not having the lugged sole. I purchased mine from Motorcyclegear.com and they have the lugged sole, but they also were $275. I was only trying to pass on, what I thought was a great deal.

Well quit apologizing. You gave me a great heads up on some really nice replacement boots just when I needed them. Best part is I get to break them in at SW-FOG and leaving in the morning.