• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Incredible closeout pricing on Sidi boots

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought the Sidi Clever Gore-Tex. Only 1 size left, my size! And I got the last pair! Thank you for the heads up Joe!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a pair of On Road Gore-tex. Hope they run true to size with other 42's like Tourmaster.

Thanks for the heads-up.

I got a pair of On Road Gore-tex. Hope they run true to size with other 42's like Tourmaster.
Thanks for the heads-up.
I have the size 45's and they fit (perfect) the same as other size 45 shoe/boots that I own. Glad you were able to take advantage of the great deal.

Thanks for the "head's up" on these Joe.

Ordered up the "Tour" Gore Tex Boots. They didn't have the "On Roads" in my size (49-50) which is a bummer, but still a great deal on the "Tours".

Thanks Joe you just cost me $176.00. I replaced my Sidi Traffic Rain boots that were wrecked when I hit a deer last fall.

Or I could use the wife's logic and say you saved me $185.00. I got the last pair of Sidi On Road Gor-Tex boots in size 46 so I suppose I owe you a beer next time we meet.
rolleyes.gif

https://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/sidi-on-road-gore-tex-boots-black-special-buy/

Ficken dicks around here always trying to be helpful.

Thanks Joe you just cost me $176.00. I replaced my Sidi Traffic Rain boots that were wrecked when I hit a deer last fall.Or I could use the wife's logic and say you saved me $185.00. I got the last pair of Sidi On Road Gor-Tex boots in size 46 so I suppose I owe you a beer next time we meet.
rolleyes.gif

https://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/sidi-on-road-gore-tex-boots-black-special-buy/

Ficken dicks around here always trying to be helpful.
Glad I could help spend your money Kevin...

They came today. Seem to fit good, especially when I added footbeds from my Danners.

Unfortunately, they are not lugged as shown on the website photos. They have the molded soles like my Tour Master Solution 2.0's.

But more protection and Gore-tex are a plus worth having at this price.

They came today. Seem to fit good, especially when I added footbeds from my Danners.
Unfortunately, they are not lugged as shown on the website photos. They have the molded soles like my Tour Master Solution 2.0's.

Are you sure that they are the On Roads? Mine have the lugged sole, didn't know they came with any other sole.

Are you sure that they are the On Roads? Mine have the lugged sole, didn't know they came with any other sole.
They say "On road" on the side of the boot. FWIW-- I stuck these wimpy looking non-lugged boots in a wash tub of water for 2 hours to test their manlyness (waterproffing) and the wusy boots did not leak a bit. I figure another 8 hours of wearing and they will be broke in. Cheap ass foreign built junk. Probably will be servicible until I die. Sucks to be old.

Dang, I ordered a set of On Road Gore-Tex after midnight Wednesday Morning and tracking shows them on the Fed-Ex truck for todays delivery. zzzzip, I'm not happy to hear they didn't come as pictured with lug soles.

Looked at the On Roads and they were out of my size. Now I don't feel quite as bad for spending $350 for a pair three years ago. BTW, they are great boots, I've ridden through some real wet conditions and they've never leaked.