Initial Vendor report-Mishacycles.com good!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.paul

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Just some initial feedback. I finally decided to pull the trigger on a new battery-a Shorai. I had received a discount code from the Shorai guy at the International Motorcycle show and thought I should use it. But before I ordered it I was browsing the FJRForum, more specifically the CFO postings. There, I noticed that a place called Misha Cycles, was listed as a sponser of the CFO 2011. So I took a look.

https://mishacycles.com/store/home.php

Nice easy website and also, they carry Shorai Batteries! Cool. But better yet, The price was good. I decided to support the vendor that supported us, and ordered the battery, without knowing anything more. Not only did the battery ship out right away, but the sites owner, Alex Kogan, even called and left a voicemail thanking me for my order and telling me that he made sure the battery came to me charged to 100% and no shipping charge, and, he would knock an additional $5 bucks off since I wasn't able to use my discount directly with Shorai. His price already beat the Shorai discount, but it was very nice of him to do this. The battery arrived just a couple days later (Haven't installed it yet).

Thanks to all the sponsers of FJR events, and Thanks Mishacycles!

mr.paul, from Minnesota

Alex was at one time an FJRforum member, but no longer visits here.

He continues to be a supporting vendor and member of the FJRriders forum under the handle of Cougar8000

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex was at one time an FJRforum member, but no longer visits here.

He continues to be a supporting vendor and member of the FJRriders forum under the handle of Cougar8000
Wowser, Fred W has hit the 10,001 number of posts! Break out the fireworks and Champagne! He is now breathing the rarified air of madmike2, The King of Post Whores! Sleep light you two, I am hot on your trails! PS to Fred: Your link is not working!

On Topic: I also have had great success with Misha Cycles and Cougar!

I've purchased SENA Headset units from Alex, and Speedbleeders as well. Not only did he sell the bleeders to me, I rode up to his place and he installed them for me and showed me how easy it is to bleed brakelines now. Long Live Alex and MishaCycles. :clapping:

I was sort of hoping that it was like an odometer and would roll over at 10k :rolleyes: .

But you'll have to pass Sir Mark of Wheaton to be the next in the club, Don.

(PS - I fixed my prior bad link)

Yup...I tell you guys all the time that Alex goes out of his way to make sure things are right. I have bought tons of stuff from him. It's always priced right, and he makes it easy to get done.

Misha Cycles rocks.

True story, I order from him all the time. Always the best customer service. Always prompt shipping, always personal feedback with every order. I've convince my local non FJR friends to order from him as well. He is the real deal.

Tim