Is Bustanut Joker a contributor to this site?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About time somebody found the site I started.. I'm the CEO over there Walt.

An yer reward for the free advertisement here?

Three years free subscription plus our Bi Monthly news letter and Rag.

Ya ain't lived till ya caress a shorn sheeps ass

:p :lol:

:jester:

About time somebody found the site I started.. I'm the CEO over there Walt.An yer reward for the free advertisement here?

Sheep dip!

n100000346476217_2494.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... that site has tons of info relevant to Bustanut...

Agape (ἀγάπη agápē) generally refers to a "pure", ideal type of love. Often used in phrases the like of "If you truly loved me, you would keep your buttocks agape for me."

200px-Satyr_by_lolita_art.jpg
The satyr is a legend of ancient Greece and is in no way meant to encourage relations between humans and sheep.

So you need a rag after getting the bi newsletter?!!?? I'm confused. . . . :blink:

So you need a rag after getting the bi newsletter?!!?? I'm confused. curious . . . :blink:

Ya mis-spelled one Walt

An no, rags ain't such a good idea.. I have Kleenex with embossed sheep on 'em fer that :eek:

wfooshee: Bustanut joker is absolutely essential to our FJR Forum! I actually recently sold my television set, because between Bust, SkooterG, HotRodZilla, Old Michael and RadioHowie: These 5 are all the entertainment I'll ever need to have!!

OK, by "this site" in the title, I meant the site I linked to. And he's confessed.

I realize he's a vital part of this forum, but his other "interests" seem to carry him elsewhere from time to time, huh?

OK, by "this site" in the title, I meant the site I linked to. And he's confessed.
I realize he's a vital part of this forum, but his other "interests" seem to carry him elsewhere from time to time, huh?
wfooshee: I think it's safe to say Bustanut joker is considered a Renaissance Man like Leonardo Da Vinci or Alfred E. Neuman!

wfooshee: Bustanut joker is absolutely essential to our FJR Forum! I actually recently sold my television set, because between Bust, SkooterG, HotRodZilla, Old Michael and RadioHowie: These 5 are all the entertainment I'll ever need to have!!
Those guys, some embossed Kleenex and anybody over 50 can be happy...

well, maybe 60 :unsure:

I realize he's a vital part of this forum. Da man ya know! ;)
Fixed ya again Walt.. Plus, I know I'm as vital as tits on a Boar Hog.. :p

Was I the only one, aside from you, who knew ya wuz referring to another site?

Drunkards!! :p