Is it too late to register?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmo

Reaction score
I may have the oppy to attend this year. I would be riding down on Friday, but I haven't made any official plans. I didn't register (which I uderstands means no shirt :angry: ) I didn't reserve a room. Is it too late?

I reserved one online last night. You should just contact the Holiday Inn and reserve one. I can only be there Friday as well so I get no shirt either. I can't wait to meet some people and see all the bikes. And of course have one last trip for the year.

I may have the oppy to attend this year. I would be riding down on Friday, but I haven't made any official plans. I didn't register (which I uderstands means no shirt :angry: ) I didn't reserve a room. Is it too late?
I am registered and will be there, but I will not be able to be there for the banquet, so if you are not able to register, and want to attend the dinner, you may be able to go in my place (not sure if this is even allowed). Let me know.

There will likely be a few last minute drop outs and add ins.

With the forecast, perhaps more drop outs than add ins........

If you post that you want to room share with some that already has a room, you might get lucky. (on saving money that is)

Look forward to seeing you!! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
There will likely be a few last minute drop outs and add ins.With the forecast, perhaps more drop outs than add ins........

If you post that you want to room share with some that already has a room, you might get lucky. (on saving money that is)

Beware of he who hopes you "get lucky"...then immediately says that he looks forward to seeing you. :rolleyes:

There will likely be a few last minute drop outs and add ins.With the forecast, perhaps more drop outs than add ins........

Beware of he who hopes you "get lucky"...then immediately says that he looks forward to seeing you. :rolleyes:
Still haven't forgotten me and CFO have you, big boy?

B)

B)
Years of alcohol and psychotherapy, plus restraining orders may be required to forget those images.

Who are you shacking up at EOM with anyways? and do they know your history?

B)
WhaWhaWhat??? :blink:

B)
Years of alcohol and psychotherapy, plus restraining orders may be required to forget those images.

Who are you shacking up at EOM with anyways? and do they know your history?
Fresh meat. And the Hooterville 400 boys will be there to supervise.

B)

Do I hear banjos :blink: ...

deliv02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: