Is someone here from Holland to do a favor for me?-UPDATE:FOUND!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mihalis fjr

Reaction score
As the title says,i need something to buy in Holland for me.

Of course i will send the money by PayPal.

Thanks in advance!

FOUND!

THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mihalis,

You know that many of the things they sell in Holland will get you thrown in Jail in Greece. Hope you will not be witting letters from behind bars.

I also hope the forum is mature enough to realize that I made this post in jest. Yes, I know that may be a leap of faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,i need the left saddlebag for my Gen 1 cerulean silver BS4.This part is not longer available from Yamaha!

I found it only there!And i need someone to buy it and send me the box in Greece.But no luck until now!

This left side saddlebag is also not available in any USA website!They have available only the right saddlebag in all the websites!!

Very strange but real..!

If you can't get a positive response from anyone in Holland I could have a go from here. Shouldn't be a problem to import it from Holland and then export it to you in Greece.

It might be a bit costly in shipping charges but if it's your only option......................

If you can't get a positive response from anyone in Holland I could have a go from here. Shouldn't be a problem to import it from Holland and then export it to you in Greece.
It might be a bit costly in shipping charges but if it's your only option......................
Donal,thank you so much for your interest!I am waiting if someone from Holland can do it for to not pay a lot for shipping..

The sad is,that i have a ''friend''.. in my facebook profil where lives in Holland,has a fjr,he has read from yesterday a pm that i sent to him and did not response to help me...Anyway,thank you again!If i can't find someone from there to do this favor, i will let you know it.

A guy from Netherlands offered to help me and bought the (Last one in the world i think) left side case in Cerulean silver.

Thank you Bas!!!