Is this a good deal for me?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottyfizz

Reaction score
A guy I work with has a set of Staintunes he doesn't need. He said he would sell them for 200 bucks. I like the stockers actually,but seems like a screaming bargain. He had a Maroon 06? That got wadded by a deer so he bought an 08. I'm short on cash ,but I could borrow some to buy these.

Meh ,I'm actually just thinking outloud. Don't really need them but I figured I could always sell them here if nothing else.

A guy I work with has a set of Staintunes he doesn't need. He said he would sell them for 200 bucks. I like the stockers actually,but seems like a screaming bargain. He had a Maroon 06? That got wadded by a deer so he bought an 08. I'm short on cash ,but I could borrow some to buy these.
Meh ,I'm actually just thinking outloud. Don't really need them but I figured I could always sell them here if nothing else.
Sounds good to me if you'd like new pipes...did you get to hear them on his bike by chance ???

Someone here with those could record and send you the wmv file or it might already exist somewhere on the forum

BTW, as far as I know (???)

(non AE)

2003 - Liquid Silver

2004 - Cereulean Silver - my bike - kinda a light blueish silver metallic

2005 - Galaxy Blue - Dark Purplish Blue Metallic

2006 - Cobalt Blue - Dark Blue

2007 - Black Cherry - Very Dark Red Metallic

2008 - Black

2009 - Black

Last edited by a moderator:
R U a theif! I understand your sitiuation, if you ever want pipes for the FeeJ, for a set of Staintune's that's smokin' steal of a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... you asked for our opinions .. so here it comes:

Don't borrow money to buy friviolous stuff, no matter how good the deal is.

Well... you asked for our opinions .. so here it comes:
Don't borrow money to buy friviolous stuff, no matter how good the deal is.
Bingo. If the guy at work needs the money tell him to post them here, they well sell.

Thanks for the replies. I really don't need them. I could show him this forum. He is a stand up guy (lol like we all haven't heard that before) but he went out of his way to look me up. He said he would hold onto them until my money situation changed. This guy has a garage full of bikes so I know he is not a blowhard.

Who called me a thief? Lol. I know,I know. I should just buy them and shut the hell up. :lol: