It Happened!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azbikergirl

Reaction score
Some of you may know that I've been spending a lot of time writing (vs. riding). Well, all that hard work is finally paying off. Today I was offered a hardcover publishing contract!

YAHOOOOO! :yahoo:

It's a heroic fantasy (Sword & Sorcery) :2handed: (sorry, no elves, dwarves or dragons tho) due out in Oct 2005!

Wow!! Congrats! Here's hoping it's published under the name 'AZBikerGirl'. That'd be really cool. ;)

Congratulations! :clap:

I've often thought abt writing but have never worked up the initiative to actually do it. Nice to know that someone has!

Hope Swords and Sorcery makes the bestseller lists.

You done good!

Some of you may know that I've been spending a lot of time writing (vs. riding). Well, all that hard work is finally paying off. Today I was offered a hardcover publishing contract!
YAHOOOOO!  :yahoo:

It's a heroic fantasy (Sword & Sorcery)  :2handed:   (sorry, no elves, dwarves or dragons tho) due out in Oct 2005!
Group Buy for your fellow FJR buds? :lol:

May I have your autograph?
hail.gif

YAHOOOOO!  :yahoo:

It's a heroic fantasy (Sword & Sorcery)  :2handed:   (sorry, no elves, dwarves or dragons tho) due out in Oct 2005!
Group Buy for your fellow FJR buds? :lol:

May I have your autograph?
hail.gif
Good idea, we all want autographed first editions. Sign me up for the group buy. :clap:

THATS AWESOME !!! Congratulations !!! Ya gotta give up the name of the book ! You know we'll all buy one...I mean everybody wont actually buy there own, but we'll pass it around amongst ourselves :D Seriously this is great and thanks fer sharing some GOOD news ! This board needs more...where are my toenail clippers..dammit....somebody broke in and stol...... :lol: :D ;)

Bobby

Thanks, everyone! I just can't describe how stoked I am :D

Good idea about the group buy -- I'll let you know when the book's ready, and I can get some discounted copies for my FJR buddies. ;)

AZBG, Congrats! Look like everyone wants more details. Please, fill us in as much as your contractural agreements allow!

Last edited by a moderator: