It's Saturday Morning, Slackers!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was working all day today but the weather sucked anyway. I hope to get out and ride a bit tomorrow as I have a new RF-1200 that needs some breaking in.

DC, does it count if I waited for the ice to melt...??
Both machines were treated to a nice afternoon romp!

G
Hey G., did the same thing after chowing down at the open house. Only had the V. out for an hour or so, just a little sprinkle here and there but it felt good.

I left you a voice mail yesterday morning about getting together and riding this weekend. Crickets.
Sorry Sir Bug da Natr. Nightshift 12.5 hours x 6.. away from Hondarosa.

When I get done with the snow plowing I will be in the shop putting the wheels on your damn bike. Where the hell are the rest of my parts???:):):):):)
Almost done. Gots email to the bmw doode. Almost 3k worth of shit soon at your doorstep.

Why ain't you out riding? Geesh!
JSNS!
Bike's done over 600 miles, not being serviced until Wednesday (that's if I can get it to the dealer with our threatened snow).
Pity, it's beautiful riding weather today, dry, bright sunshine, temperatures around 2C (35F).

What's your excuse?
Carver has this silly assed thing called a job. He will be retiring soon and then we will have to put up with him on a regular basis.
smile.png
smile.png
April 1 baby... Ya'll better watch out. I'm a GREAT mooch!

DC, does it count if I waited for the ice to melt...??
Both machines were treated to a nice afternoon romp!

G
-G you get a pass this time. Lucky you. Now then get plenty of rebuild parts for my Penske!

Simi Valley to Los Gatos... 354 miles... went right by Creston.
tongue.png
Work sucks... miss ya Miss T!

I worked today while my so called friends sent me pictures of bikes, rats. JSNS
Oh come on Pops. You don't do nothing. And you don't start that till noon!

Me? I rode in 28F for 1.3 hours to get to the house to get a car ride to pick up Naomi from the fab shop where the mirror brackets got triangulated back through the fairing into the main stay area. JSNS!

Same silly assed thing for me. Been at work all morning. Think I'll go to the range after work and blow off some steam.
That's what I'm doing right now. I have a bullet stop in my shop and I have been shooting my new Sig .380. Fun little gun
I just bought the new Springfield XD-S .45 Mod 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me? I rode in 28F for 1.3 hours to get to the house to get a car ride to pick up Naomi from the fab shop where the mirror brackets got triangulated back through the fairing into the main stay area. JSNS!
Pictures please?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="hppants" data-cid="1390460" data-time="1519518739"><p>

Mid 80s all day with a fierce south wind and a decent chance of rain, but 3 buddies and I went riding anyway. Managed about 350 miles through the back water swamps of south central Louisiana. I found a couple newly paved roads worth knowing. And the Starlite Café' in Gonzales, LA has REALLY good sandwiches. My hot roast beef on rye was delicious. We caught a couple showers in the afternoon, but I brought the frog toggs and all was well.<br />

<br />

I'm at almost 2,000 miles for 2018 already.</p></blockquote>

One: Snowmobile miles don't count.

Two: Nanny Nanny Bobo, I've got 2475 actual miles all in Baja!

Last edited by a moderator: