Laughlin Nov 7-8-9...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 Weeks and change till we get :drinks: up. Cocktails anyone.. A little 21 maybe.. Laughlin here we come....

Richard come up with place & time to meet and go...

Jdog

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Weeks and change till we get :drinks: up. Cocktails anyone.. A little 21 maybe.. Laughlin here we come....

Richard come up with place & time to meet and go...

Jdog
I am thinking about the 210 somewhere out towards the 15 what do you think?

R

Hate to do this but im out...Just cant afford this trip...Poor work hours and wifes is playing Barbus :fuck: with finding work..

Short day trips for me now on and that may stop to if things dont get better in the economy...

Jdog

Some food for thought! With this bad economy and many people's budgets being severely stretched, you may want to consider riding to Laughlin for just Friday night only. Our good riding friends Uri and Sylvia Schumm are doing just that, they are meeting us on Friday in Wickenburg to start the ride. They plan to party with us and go on Saturday's ride, then when we leave the top of Hualapai Mountain they will peel off from our pack and ride back to Phoenix. They've activities to do on Sunday and they'll also save some coin. If you would like to ride to Laughlin, but would like to save a night's lodging fee, please consider just going for Friday night only and enjoy a really fun day ride too! Don Stanley at 602-722-0427.

If you would like to ride to Laughlin, but would like to save a night's lodging fee, please consider just going for Friday night only and enjoy a really fun day ride too!
That's a good idea Don, but I'm affraid this one's just out of my reach at the moment. My wife insists that we pay our mortgage and buy groceries instead so I won't be able to make this trip. :angry2: Y'all have fun.

Are newbies welcome? I have some time off work :yahoo: actually the whole week of Veterans day and am looking to do my first road trip on the bike. I was thinking about heading toward AZ and NM then I seen this, a gathering in Laughlin. I only see one ride planned for Saturday? and the AZ guys are peeling off and headin home. Do you AZ guys plan on riding Sunday? I may tag along if that would be ok? I don't plan on staying in Laughlin very long as I am not a drinkin and gamblin man. (call me a stick in the mud) Would like to take advantage of the time off work and put on some miles and see some sights.

As I sit here looking outside at the rain which won't stop for the next five months, I'm thinking this sounds like a fun trip (and one with a lot better weather than I'm dealing with now). Are pigs allowed?

Sigh...can't come.

Everyone's welcome ! C'mon over & enjoy. I'm not a big drinker & can't afford to gamble with money but enjoy the people & stories. Most will probably get to Laughlin Friday night & stay til Sunday morning leaving only a day for a ride around the area.