Laughlin Nov 7-8-9...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many on the list for this event...
+2 here

Jdog as of 08-18-2008
Hi Jdog, Unfortunately, there are just two on the list from Arizona right now; myself and my girlfriend Donna. FJRobert is in the Senior Center shuffleboard tournament, SkooterG just got back from a grueling bikini wax session ala Michael Phelps, BadCat is happily wandering around on his FJR and vectervp1 is working on his new casa. Their priorities are all fucked up!!

Alright, my fellow Zonies: Five weeks from now we're riding to Lauglin to meet up with Fairlaner and the SoCal Guys & Gals!!
I know Spudmanz, Wolfhound, Big-D, Donna and I are already booked. RenoJohn is also booked and he will meet up with us at the Intersection of the Bagdad Road and Arizona 93 - 1545 hours. Skoot, GSJane, Arte, Bad Cat: Get Signed Up Now!!
Sir Richard: How are you doing with SoCal volunteers for our expeditionary assault on Laughlin just five weeks from now?

I know that You & Your Lady, and Jeff-Jdog & his Lady, are good to go. I'd hate to see all the rooms booked up prior to us!!

Alright, my fellow Zonies: Five weeks from now we're riding to Lauglin to meet up with Fairlaner and the SoCal Guys & Gals!!
I know Spudmanz, Wolfhound, Big-D, Donna and I are already booked. RenoJohn is also booked and he will meet up with us at the Intersection of the Bagdad Road and Arizona 93 - 1545 hours. Skoot, GSJane, Arte, Bad Cat: Get Signed Up Now!!
Sir Richard: How are you doing with SoCal volunteers for our expeditionary assault on Laughlin just five weeks from now?

I know that You & Your Lady, and Jeff-Jdog & his Lady, are good to go. I'd hate to see all the rooms booked up prior to us!!
I don't know about Jeff but i will be alone for this one.........

Maybe this bump will get some more interest.

R

As I sit here looking outside at the rain which won't stop for the next five months, I'm thinking this sounds like a fun trip (and one with a lot better weather than I'm dealing with now). Are pigs allowed?

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...07267&st=40 Barry, I don't know if you saw Post #44 under this thread. The offer still stands if you wanted to fly into Phoenix, borrow a spare M/C, and ride up & back with AZ FJR Forum.
Don,

Thanks for the offer. I haven't been on the forum too much lately or I would have respond sooner. You are too generous. It will not be this time, but I hope to catch up with you soon.

Barry

https://www.azbeemers.org/forum/index.php?topic=1082.0 Hi Barry, we hope to ride up to visit you next summer. Vice-Prez of AZ Beemers Mike Froehlich and I are organizing a trip to either British Columbia or Alberta, either next June or July. We're trying to tie the trip into the Annual Rallies of the BMW MOA Clubs of those two provinces. I'll swing by Seattle.

If we get enough riders to take off two weeks from work, we will tour both BC and AB. I'll keep you informed of our plans.

I see I haven't posted. As Don said I'm booked along with Kiki & looking forward to it ! Hope some of these zonie slackers get it together & post up. Talked to SkooterG this morning while He was in Chicago Airport heading for Europe vacation, god knows He needs one :rolleyes: . . .

I see I haven't posted. As Don said I'm booked along with Kiki & looking forward to it ! Hope some of these zonie slackers get it together & post up. Talked to SkooterG this morning while He was in Chicago Airport heading for Europe vacation, god knows He needs one :rolleyes: . . .
Si, es Verdad! "Sin Trabajo" called me also from the Chicago Airport explaining to me how overworked and stressed out he was, and how much he deserved to be in Italia riding around with Stef, Hook, Mek and the other paisanos. I said "blow me!"

Talked to SkooterG this morning while He was in Chicago Airport heading for Europe vacation, god knows He needs one :rolleyes: . . .
Si, es Verdad! "Sin Trabajo" called me also from the Chicago Airport explaining to me how overworked and stressed out he was, and how much he deserved to be in Italia riding around with Stef, Hook, Mek and the other paisanos. I said "blow me!"
I wonder if he's planning to stop by this place and "chat" with them about their Kool-Aid recipes... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if Coloradans are welcome, but if they are, I'm considering making the trip. It's really going to come down to how snowed-in I am by November. I'd really like to get out on one last trip this year and I've still got some vacation time to burn. :clapping:

I'm still looking to join you all.... Are there any solid plans on day rides or anything? Or are you just planning on hiding out in the hotel and getting stinkin drunk?